1962-63

minstral

i can mind we played and beat celti 4-0 on jan 1, then we never played another game until march 9, because it was the worst ever severe weather i had ever seen in my life. football almost came to a full stop, and can you imagine having to wait so long to see a rangers match nowadays. :)

i can mind we played and beat celti 4-0 on jan 1, then we never played another game until march 9, because it was the worst ever severe weather i had ever seen in my life. football almost came to a full stop, and can you imagine having to wait so long to see a rangers match nowadays. :)

That's longer than the close season these days. 1963 was the last really severe Winter, with 1947 being the one before that. We are overdue another.

It lasted for what seemed ages Mate. Only lost 2 League games that season and won the SC, John Lawrence took over as Chairman in the February. :sherlock:

that was the day crerand refused to play in the second half and had to be dragged out because gers were so superior and baxter was in his prime .was it not 3/0 at half time. crerand never played for them again he was off to man u.wonder what happened to him.