Forfar tickets

Steakbake

Received an e-mail from Rangers today confirming i have a Forfar ticket.I'm letting the bears know this in case people are hanging on wondering if they are getting a ticket or not.Hope as many as possible have been successful.

(tu) Good man

Did you get one Gary?(Forfar). I'm just leaving for Hampden just now.

was it the threemusthavebeers or just yourself grant

The threemusthavebeers have all had a successful e-mail although that means feck all until you have the actual tickets-one of Geo's celtic tickets has been lost in the post.

(tu) Good man

The threemusthavebeers have all had a successful e-mail although that means feck all until you have the actual tickets-one of Geo's celtic tickets has been lost in the post.

i will let dickiebubble know that you have tickets and if i dont get one i will take yours

can you get these from the ticket office?

Only if you signed up for the continuous credit card scheme.After that it's a ballot.I would say if you haven't had an e-mail it's not looking good mate.

(tu) Good man

You can get mine Den from dickiebubble as long as it doesn't go missing.

can you get these from the ticket office?

Only if you signed up for the continuous credit card scheme.After that it's a ballot.I would say if you haven't had an e-mail it's not looking good mate.

not got a season ticket and never knew about the ballot one my turn up though just fancy going because ive never been on a terrace and love cup games

(tu) Good man

My direct debit with Rangers has been messed up 2 years in a row due to the numpty's in the ticket office so I'm not signed up to the Credit card scheme again this year but a few of our boys have got them through there season tickets and I'll get one from the bus.

(tu) Good man

My direct debit with Rangers has been messed up 2 years in a row due to the numpty's in the ticket office so I'm not signed up to the Credit card scheme again this year but a few of our boys have got them through there season tickets and I'll get one from the bus.

As long as you get one some how Gary.

(tu) Good man

As long as you get one some how Gary.

Yea tickets wont be a problem mate (tu)