Divided support

BOWERS82

Heard a cracker tonight from a Falkirk fan.

One of the flag sellers had a Union Jack and as me and my mate walked past, I hear this skinny wee cunt spout: "Fuck sake, look at that. A Union Jack, what country do they think they are in?"

My mate and I stopped the guy and had a brief discussion over just how idiotic it sounded before sending him on his way, but really doh

What has this country come to?!

You scottish boys would start a fight in an empty house tbh. Its quite funny i think, but everytime im over i witness some sort of altercation somewhere. I'd urge everyone to try and have a bit more respect for fellow bears though, people have different opinions and thats just life.

Away and fuck yersel. :pipe:

What you gonna do about it :pipe:

You scottish boys would start a fight in an empty house tbh. Its quite funny i think, but everytime im over i witness some sort of altercation somewhere. I'd urge everyone to try and have a bit more respect for fellow bears though, people have different opinions and thats just life.

Away and fuck yersel. :pipe:

What you gonna do about it :pipe:

You want to step outside hampden for a wee chat?

Heard a cracker tonight from a Falkirk fan.

One of the flag sellers had a Union Jack and as me and my mate walked past, I hear this skinny wee cunt spout: "Fuck sake, look at that. A Union Jack, what country do they think they are in?"

My mate and I stopped the guy and had a brief discussion over just how idiotic it sounded before sending him on his way, but really doh

What has this country come to?!

:lol: