Divided support

BOWERS82

was sitting in the west stand the night behind some arsehole that had obviously never kicked ah ball in his life there slaggin Mendes to fuck. Ah let it go the first couple of times when he started for a 3rd time i could not help myself got ripped right into the cunt. He told me me to take off my portusgese glasses and said we should cash in on him, obviously the boy has never kicked ah baw in his life best player we've had since De Boer, then ah skinny wee prick next to me with a bjk hat on pipes up that ah must be a kenny miller fan. I replied with "Anyone wae a gers top on deserves our support" backed up with most of the surround crowd. He said its people like me that are wrong with our club i think the exact opposite. Offered him aa walk outside to "talk" about it he declined.

Ah played at decent level and too hear these wee arsehole think they know it all cause they go to every game does ma nut in, am season ticket holder by the way have been for many a year, ah dont grudge anyone their opion but get behind the team ffs.

Our support seems more split than ever on every subject i.e murray,bain,mcccoist,boyd,miller,ferguson and the youth policy

time to pull togther ger the cry was no surrender W.A.TP

Offered him aa walk outside to "talk" about it he declined.

Outside the stadium? You sound like the kind of guy who lives life on the edge, he'll never know how close he came to dancing with the reaper tonight.

Outside the stadium? You sound like the kind of guy who lives life on the edge, he'll never know how close he came to dancing with the reaper tonight.

just wanted ah word in his ear thats all

too be fair bit of a mismatch he would be about 7 stone soakin wet wae his duffel coat on wae 2 bottles of iron bru in each pocket and the other boy slagging mendes, well mendes spoke better english than the cunt just dont get that cheery and ken and aw that patter counrty bumkin

too be fair bit of a mismatch he would be about 7 stone soakin wet wae his duffel coat on wae 2 bottles of iron bru in each pocket and the other boy slagging mendes, well mendes spoke better english than the cunt just dont get that cheery and ken and aw that patter counrty bumkin

Sorry mate, you lost me there

did you think mendes played well tonight

he was hardly poor

no but i expect more from a premiership class player

he done ok but not great his forms dipped a bit recently and im worried cause our next 2 league games we need the midfield to be in top form and tbo i think the three pivitol players are struggling

haha :)

But yeah I don't understand people that pick on players and just give them abuse for the full 90 minutes. i've sat beside people who just don't have a good word to say about any Ger. And Mendes is a strange player to pick on to be honest...

Anyone who thinks Mendes is a poor player and should be offloaded, doesn't deserve an opinion. The fact is he is the best player in the SPL, and no one comes close. For sheer class, composure and skill, I fail to think of one who rivals him within the last 5 seasons.

Although, the Miller topic. Not a fan of Miller. Sure i'll cheer when he scores, but not when he is read out at Ibrox etc.

It brings us back onto THAT debate whcih we had so many times at the head of the season but no player who played for Celtic and who gives nothing to the team will ever get my support. If you want an answer to Pace, Determination, Courage, Bravery .. The guys name starts with an "N" and finished with an "O" and was the best player on the pitch tonight.

Sorry mate, you lost me there

stella kickin in wouldnt be much of a fight with either, 1 was ah skinny cunt the other was from the outer hebrides the way he spoke

But yeah I don't understand people that pick on players and just give them abuse for the full 90 minutes. i've sat beside people who just don't have a good word to say about any Ger. And Mendes is a strange player to pick on to be honest...

Aye, used to sit behind an old boy in the east enclosure who mispronounced EVERY foreign players name. Perroni, the german and negro spring to mind. He used to give them dogs abuse but it was always too funny to be taken seriously.

double post.

I hate hard man talk.

Team tonight was OK, the support was pish. I'd have loved a guy tonight slagging Mendes, at least then I could've told him to shut up.

Tumble weeds were visible in the North Stand.

was sitting in the west stand the night behind some arsehole that had obviously never kicked ah ball in his life there slaggin Mendes to fuck. Ah let it go the first couple of times when he started for a 3rd time i could not help myself got ripped right into the cunt. He told me me to take off my portusgese glasses and said we should cash in on him, obviously the boy has never kicked ah baw in his life best player we've had since De Boer, then ah skinny wee prick next to me with a bjk hat on pipes up that ah must be a kenny miller fan. I replied with "Anyone wae a gers top on deserves our support" backed up with most of the surround crowd. He said its people like me that are wrong with our club i think the exact opposite. Offered him aa walk outside to "talk" about it he declined.

Ah played at decent level and too hear these wee arsehole think they know it all cause they go to every game does ma nut in, am season ticket holder by the way have been for many a year, ah dont grudge anyone their opion but get behind the team ffs.

Our support seems more split than ever on every subject i.e murray,bain,mcccoist,boyd,miller,ferguson and the youth policy

Arsholes what age were they If i was to slag anyone tonight it would be Papac he looked as if he couldnt give a fuck

Arsholes what age were they If i was to slag anyone tonight it would be Papac he looked as if he couldnt give a fuck

both mid 20s mate

You scottish boys would start a fight in an empty house tbh. Its quite funny i think, but everytime im over i witness some sort of altercation somewhere. I'd urge everyone to try and have a bit more respect for fellow bears though, people have different opinions and thats just life.

You scottish boys would start a fight in an empty house tbh. Its quite funny i think, but everytime im over i witness some sort of altercation somewhere. I'd urge everyone to try and have a bit more respect for fellow bears though, people have different opinions and thats just life.

Away and fuck yersel. :pipe: