The 'Singing Section' last night

papaguy51

What happened with the big group of fans that were sitting in the section near Falkirk's goal in the 1st half on the far left?

They had the flags going all night and were really keeping an atmosphere but it looked like the police got involved with something and then everyone started booing.

What was that all about?

TBB?

Where have these folk been for the last few years?

Some folk will always try their hand - especially at games where you can pay at the gate...

I did hear it, but only for about 10 seconds before it changed to the 'Edu' version.

I was sitting just behind the lads who got arrested - asked about 5 - 6 times to either sit down and or stop trying to sing TBB but they kept on at it - and got lifted. Me I thought it was much ado about nothing and cops were a bit heavy handed BUT to be fair the lads were hell bent on pushing the limit so got lifted.

I was sitting just behind the lads who got arrested - asked about 5 - 6 times to either sit down and or stop trying to sing TBB but they kept on at it - and got lifted. Me I thought it was much ado about nothing and cops were a bit heavy handed BUT to be fair the lads were hell bent on pushing the limit so got lifted.

If they were warned 5 or 6 times, then fair enough.

If they were warned 5 or 6 times, then fair enough.

They shouldn't need to be warned over it in the first place though.