Sell-Out?!

questy

Everyone get yourselves down there and support the club. Those of you who live in Glasgow dont know how lucky you are to simply have to fork out for a ticket. Being a fan from N.ireland i'd be there in a heartbeat to support the boys and enjoy a great occasion if i only had to fork out for a ticket. I would need to sacrifice 1-2 days wages in time off, plane fare, hotel, food and drink, taxis, and then a ticket. This is a sacrifice i willingly make in order to see rangers but unfortunately on this occasion will miss out.

same here, i would love to be at the game but i cant get the time off as i just started a new job. Ticket prices are a bit steep but if i was living in or near glasgow i would still be going even at £25 a ticket.

Everyone get yourselves down there and support the club. Those of you who live in Glasgow dont know how lucky you are to simply have to fork out for a ticket. Being a fan from N.ireland i'd be there in a heartbeat to support the boys and enjoy a great occasion if i only had to fork out for a ticket. I would need to sacrifice 1-2 days wages in time off, plane fare, hotel, food and drink, taxis, and then a ticket. This is a sacrifice i willingly make in order to see rangers but unfortunately on this occasion will miss out.

£22 for a ticket to the Falkirk game and £25 for tonight's friendly (plus travel costs) is simply too much cash for some people, including me.