Sell-Out?!

questy

Everyone get yourselves down there and support the club. Those of you who live in Glasgow dont know how lucky you are to simply have to fork out for a ticket. Being a fan from N.ireland i'd be there in a heartbeat to support the boys and enjoy a great occasion if i only had to fork out for a ticket. I would need to sacrifice 1-2 days wages in time off, plane fare, hotel, food and drink, taxis, and then a ticket. This is a sacrifice i willingly make in order to see rangers but unfortunately on this occasion will miss out.

Everyone get yourselves down there and support the club. Those of you who live in Glasgow dont know how lucky you are to simply have to fork out for a ticket. Being a fan from N.ireland i'd be there in a heartbeat to support the boys and enjoy a great occasion if i only had to fork out for a ticket. I would need to sacrifice 1-2 days wages in time off, plane fare, hotel, food and drink, taxis, and then a ticket. This is a sacrifice i willingly make in order to see rangers but unfortunately on this occasion will miss out.

well said (tu)

I find it strange that people can spend money on going to watch a glorified training session, yet can't be arsed going to a semi final of a domestic cup.

I agree, I would have chosen the falkirk semi final over tonights kick-a-bout. Unfortunately for me, work means I get to very few games.

I understand people who have got commitments and that but there are some who said the semi final was too dear and a waste of time, yet are going to a friendly, just to see Kaka, Ronaldinho, Beckham....we can see the likes every season if the players made the Champions League.

I see the players are all up for tonight - why were they not up for the Kaunas match?

The coverage this friendly is getting, is embarrassing - the Rangers website and Rangers TV are going over the top with it.

I understand people who have got commitments and that but there are some who said the semi final was too dear and a waste of time, yet are going to a friendly, just to see Kaka, Ronaldinho, Beckham....we can see the likes every season if the players made the Champions League.

I see the players are all up for tonight - why were they not up for the Kaunas match?

The coverage this friendly is getting, is embarrassing - the Rangers website and Rangers TV are going over the top with it.

It would be more exciting if there were only 9 players in the Rangers team. 2 lucky people get chosen from the crowd to play for Rangers against Milan. :pipe:

I find it strange that people can spend money on going to watch a glorified training session, yet can't be arsed going to a semi final of a domestic cup.

Well, I for one am not paying £25 for a meaningless friendly, as I pay enough to go the meaningful games as it is - Rangers know how to rip off us fans.

It will be a different crowd that attend this game tonight, it always is for friendlies and early round European games……

tickets crashed through 40,000 barrier - http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1545271,00.html

TICKET sales have crashed through the 40,000 for this evening's mouthwatering friendly against AC Milan - so be quick and make sure you don't miss a fantastic night of football.

Huge crowds gathered at Glasgow Airport earlier today to welcome Carlo Ancelotti's men back to Scotland and the Rossoneri manager has brought with him a squad packed full of superstars including David Beckham, Kaka, Pato and Ronaldinho.

IF UPLIFTING TICKETS, PLEASE ENSURE YOU DO SO AT LEAST TWO HOURS IN ADVANCE TO AVOID LENGTHY QUEUES

well that means most bears will miss the first half knowing out ticketing office

i have heard some horror stories although when i picked up tickets about 40 mins before kick off there was a queue of 5 people

You can't blame them for trying to sell it.

Considering ten days ago this was heading towards us making a loss on the match they have done a great job in promoting this…..

Yes I agree. There will be more people there tonight than would have been there last Tuesday that is sad times am afraid.

I was planning to go tonight however I decided a night out on Saturday night there was more worthwhile.

Guest Andypendek

I don't see what the big fuss is about. Beckham is a huge draw and he's never played at Ibrox before, so if you can afford it and spare the time why not?

Wrap up warm though, I see the snow is on again.

It's a friendly game with the 'team of the moment', Milan.

The Kaka debacle and Beckham performances have really put them back in the spotlight again and we probably should be marketing it as such.

No point in saying nothing about it and taking a loss.

It'll surely be a big confidence boost if we manage a win, no?

You can't blame them for trying to sell it.

Considering ten days ago this was heading towards us making a loss on the match they have done a great job in promoting this…..

I think so. Hope the weather doesn't stop too many late uptakes.

Yes I agree. There will be more people there tonight than would have been there last Tuesday that is sad times am afraid.

I was planning to go tonight however I decided a night out on Saturday night there was more worthwhile.

(tu) same