Would you accept an invitation to the Championship in England?

Friedmarsbar

Defiently.

We are by far bigger then all English Clubs, exept maybe 3 or 4.

With the money gained from the TV revenue invested wisely we could be up there with the best of them given our fanbase and facilities.

How can we be expectd to compete in Europe, where we belong, if we get £1m for wining our Championship but Relegated Premiership Teams get £20-30m ?

I would welcome a move to England.

Our current side would struggle to get out of the Championship IMO.

agreed, the Championship is one of the toughest leagues in the world,a lot of games, very tight etc, not for the quality though ;)

and i dont want us to move to anywhere apart from Scotland EVER

We're a Scottish club afterall!

Guest orangpendek

no i wouldn't. if we must have a future outwith the spl, and i would like us to, then we must

1- take the other spl clubs with us (in principle if not actually)

2- avoid annoying uefa (famously prickly on matters cross-borderural)

how?

it would take a new competition, either replacing or in addition to the uefa cup. you'll never get the cl clubs to give up the golden goose, so we have to find a way to lay a golden chicken, without it becoming a rotten egg. people used to watch their local sides, coz transport and communications didn't allow them to travel miles. now it does. so we should be playing a euro league with 2nd tier uefa nations, like it or not that's what scotland is. any and all western european associations who don't have automatic cl places enter 2/3 sides, if their teams make it to the cl they can be replaced by the club next in line. these teams, though, still have to play in their domestic leagues also, so i reckon it's tata to the league cup. if the tv audiences were say 25 million rather than our 2m or whatever, you'd see more cash coming in.

now i think about it, in order to maximise tv revenue 1 team from the main cl countries should also be invited. totally un-meritocratic but that's life.

see what happens when you drink? i'm going back to worms mayhem.

Defiently.

We are by far bigger then all English Clubs, exept maybe 3 or 4.

With the money gained from the TV revenue invested wisely we could be up there with the best of them given our fanbase and facilities.

How can we be expectd to compete in Europe, where we belong, if we get £1m for wining our Championship but Relegated Premiership Teams get £20-30m ?

I would welcome a move to England.

The only English side who will probably always be bigger than us are Man U. We can be as big as any of the rest, if not bigger.