Are there any proddy english clubs?

JimmyCR1

fan wise i've say Stockport County are very loyal

True when they came to Carlisle a few years ago I was sure I heard them singing the sash, but the words were different.

They call it "the scarf my father wore" also other songs about bying flutes and telling the ira to get f***ed

May i add Wednesday 'fuck the blades and the ira' sung alot at games. Infact the reason why i have Rangers as a second team is because of the Wednesday fans i speak to at matches and there influence. I can think of Leeds chelsea millwall wolves stoke stockport oxford and Bury whose fans i have spoke to in Manchester and at other matches.

May i add Wednesday 'fuck the blades and the ira' sung alot at games. Infact the reason why i have Rangers as a second team is because of the Wednesday fans i speak to at matches and there influence. I can think of Leeds chelsea millwall wolves stoke stockport oxford and Bury whose fans i have spoke to in Manchester and at other matches.

Good to hear

Definitely Liverpool. Scouser Tommy is sung to the tune of the Sash.

Unfortunately, Celtic fans have infiltrated at Liverpool, so it is more divided and at the friendly there were some twats who came to Ibrox purely so they could start shouting Orange b*****s , but Pool were formed by an Orangeman and the wankers who go on about Celtic are generally swiftly condemned.

We have rows with the Tims all the time about them steaing our anthem "You'll never Walk Alone" . Its a Liverpool song, nothing to do with the tims. You could start chanting that at them and they couldn't accuse you of any "racist bias" ;)