Anyone got old photos of Gers fans from the 60's & 70's

From the looks of the crowds in the pictures it must have been some buzz back in the day. Don't get me wrong I get a buzz anytime I watch Rangers - at Ibrox, away or even watching in a pub or at home, however the crowd seems to get more and more subdued everytime I go to a game.

From the looks of the crowds in the pictures it must have been some buzz back in the day. Don't get me wrong I get a buzz anytime I watch Rangers - at Ibrox, away or even watching in a pub or at home, however the crowd seems to get more and more subdued everytime I go to a game.

It was some buzz back in the old days as some of the older members wiill tell you. (tu)

It was some buzz back in the old days as some of the older members wiill tell you. (tu)

My Dad always tells me stories about following Rangers in the 60's and 70's but it usually goes in one ear and out the other :P

My Dad always tells me stories about following Rangers in the 60's and 70's but it usually goes in one ear and out the other :P

I bet he can tell you some great stories. :D