St Mirren board meeting 03/07/2012

Aberdeen and Hearts owe most of their debt to their owners, as such it is unlikely they'll collapse. St Mirren, although currently debt free, would need to seriously reduce their overheads if Rangers leave the SPL, that's why they might have a problem. Bear in mind almost every club has already got players, managers and suppliers on contracts that are already in place. You can't simply renegotiate, that's what Motherwell were trying to explain to their supporters, for all the good it did them.

That is very true mate but we could use Murray and Whyte as our example of that, so are you saying that Dundee Utd fans are right to want us dead?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I just wonder if we are better to be as one and not stoop to the level of other clubs, at this time.

the difference between United wanting us dead and us wanting United dead is that its been a one way street in terms of financially supporting each other, United have done fuck all for us over the years, whereas we have gave them tens of millions in both transfers and ticket revenue

Traynor said tonight that 2 of the 3 west of Scotland SPL clubs are counting on the first Sky cheque arriving in August. Perhaps St Mirren are better off at the moment because they have just sold their old ground so that would make it Motherwell and Kilmarnock?

Traynor said tonight that 2 of the 3 west of Scotland SPL clubs are counting on the first Sky cheque arriving in August. Perhaps St Mirren are better off at the moment because they have just sold their old ground so that would make it Motherwell and Kilmarnock?

I chuckled when English was badgering him to name the names - with Traynor telling him to get his own information :lol:

St. Mirren are CURRENTLY in a healthy state. They are in serious trouble if Rangers get the MAXIMUM penalty (3rd Div.) as thats quite a long time without our cash!

Thats how I read it anyway.

as far as I'm concerned I'll be choosing what away games to go to and the PAISLEY FUDDIES won't be fucking one of them