Club 12

How can a transfer embargo be lifted as per the OP when there is NO transfer embargo?

For the record, I believe this story to be absolute rubbish. Amazing how it is ALWAYS the new guys who post this stuff.

The transfer emabargo is lifted but Charles Green has apparently said he would happily retain that sanction to remain in the SPL. If this sanction stands then we are in trouble. Hence the reason I said it would be lifted. Sorry for confusion.

Why would we not win the league? Celtic are shite and we have owners who are desperate to invest in our club and team.

We have 13 players and there is 3 weeks to go. Celtic are pre-season training and have a team. Just being realistic. Would prefer your idea but we have a lot of re-building to do.

We have 13 players and there is 3 weeks to go. Celtic are pre-season training and have a team. Just being realistic. Would prefer your idea but we have a lot of re-building to do.

3 weeks is plenty time. Our 13 players are training also and anyone we would be looking at will also most likely be in training too where ever they are. I too am being realistic, the SPL is full of mediocre crap, the team who won the title by default are shite, it won't take much to build a team good enough to beat them. We have a decent back bone and a great first team coaching set up, i think it is more than do-able although i do highly doubt we will be back in the SPL next season. (tu)

What? Has someone bought us that I don't know about?

Finally, Govou is coming.

That was the aim of Green and co all along. Some of the investors actually pulled out because they thought they would not be able to invest in new players. The Govou crap is tiresome.

3 weeks is plenty time. Our 13 players are training also and anyone we would be looking at will also most likely be in training too where ever they are. I too am being realistic, the SPL is full of mediocre crap, the team who won the title by default are shite, it won't take much to build a team good enough to beat them. We have a decent back bone and a great first team coaching set up, i think it is more than do-able although i do highly doubt we will be back in the SPL next season. (tu)

if we got back to spl 1 with whatever sanctions and won the leauge, i think we would have a party of all parties.

Why would we go back to splhell just to help the feckers who have stabbed us in the back.Sorry but we must make it clear we are staying in sfl3.Cannot believe some are talking about accepting sanctions to get back to play in sphell. Ffs these teams tried to kill our club.

Why would we go back to splhell just to help the feckers who have stabbed us in the back.Sorry but we must make it clear we are staying in sfl3.Cannot believe some are talking about accepting sanctions to get back to play in sphell. Ffs these teams tried to kill our club.

We are only exploring the options, at the end of the day we(the fans) don't get to decide hence the mass outcry from the mhanks and the diddy team fans, who will ultimatley get the blame as thier chairmen are pricks!

if we got back to spl 1 with whatever sanctions and won the leauge, i think we would have a party of all parties.

If there are going to be any sanctions then i don't want to go back to the SPL, we have been kicked, punched, battered, punished, persecuted and oppressed enough. And still we stand strong. Our next title party is going to be the biggest ever i think. It won't be long! (tu)

Whilst the OP sounds quite plausible, it simply will not happen. The die is cast and the situation cannot be undone.

I believe it is impossible for the SPL chairmen to do an 'about turn', and I don't think any of them would survive the fall out at their respective clubs. Remember, many of their fans openly stated that they would rather see their own club go to the wall than admit Rangers into the SPL.

I believe that they have very little room for manoeuvre and the focus of their meeting on Monday will be damage limitation. The SPL 2 option is dead in the water given the unanimity of the SFL clubs.

Yes, they still have the option to bring Rangers back into the SPl, but they won't 'bite that bullet.'

I will be honest here and say I heard something similar last night, didn't want to post in case of being shot down but supposedly Hearts, Aberdeen and Motherwell want a re-vote. Close family friend told me this and I am happy to PM admin with the source? May be a lot of shite but he doesn't get much wrong to be honest.

Go on then (tu)

The OP can feel free to PM me any source as well, if he likes :)

To be honest I think there's a good chance this could happen now. Team 12 has been left suspiciously empty through all this.

If they do re-vote I hope Green see's the position they are in and veto's any sanctions. Bottom line is its a game of chicken and by even having a re-vote they'd be blinking first...advantage Rangers.

If this does happen we will always here about how we 'cheated' to get back in the SPL and that the SFA are bias towards Rangers. Division 3 for me, the SPL made their decision, let them live with it.

Get your point, but at this stage, do we really give a fck! :P

We are already labelled with that tag and much worse. Not Guilty!

Whilst the OP sounds quite plausible, it simply will not happen. The die is cast and the situation cannot be undone.

I believe it is impossible for the SPL chairmen to do an 'about turn', and I don't think any of them would survive the fall out at their respective clubs. Remember, many of their fans openly stated that they would rather see their own club go to the wall than admit Rangers into the SPL.

It is entirely possible. There is nothing to prevent the SPL from inviting us in after all. They could use Regan (or Doncaster) as a scapegoat, get rid of him ("we've been let down, badly advised etc."). They could reverse their rule change and give back to the SPL board the power to decide. Or they could even be open and honest about the situation - "half the clubs into administration, league would collapse, wouldn't be able to complete the season, no other option".

Whether it will happen is another matter.

I couldn't give a fuck for any of the SPL Clubs.

They made their decision so let them live(or die) by it.

Thank God it has nothing to do with us now.

IMO we should shun these bastards at every opportunity, and basically have no communication with them at all.

Every one of them is 2nd Class and basically manky - they can die and fuckin rot - the sooner the better.

As we rise they will fall.

C'mon the 'Gers.

Can't see it happening, whats to stop Celtic, Hearts, Dundee Utd etc going the newco route to shed their debt knowing they would get back in the SPL?

Its too for gone now, there isn't a chance in hell of Rangers playing SPL football next season. They might try the suspension from all football for a season and restructure the leagues for next season but even that scenario is highly unlikely.