Credit To Sky

Broxi

Even Joey BArton is watching

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton

It's mental watching Rangers play league games at Peterhead. Stadium is packed... :craphead:

and as if by magic . . . . he gets bombarded with taigs telling him 'it's not Rangers Joey' . . . . rahts the lot of em! :mad:

I think the Sky guy was pretty taken aback by what Neil said, i dont think he expected him to say anything like that, they dont want anyone who can stick up for us to have a big platform, the guy didnt even reply to what he said just moved onto the dressing room thing. I thought Neil was dead right, perfectly legal no titles should be taken and as he said we are not cheats, we didnt have magic to make us better, faster, stronger, we just played our F****** hearts out and won, we were better. END OF

I enjoyed what the Sky people were saying but there is another side to this coin.Virtually the whole afternoon Andy Coyle at STV has been arguing with Rangers bloggers on Twitter saying McCann doesnt know what he is talking about and is only adding to the negativity.Then I saw this piece of shit:

Jen Jen‏@Doddsie16

“Announcer at Firhill: "Peterhead 2, Sevco 5088 or whatever they're calling themselves this week 2"” RT hope he gets sacked #Rangers

I dont know if the above is fact but if so then we should be complaining like feck to Plastic Whistle.

I just heard on sky sports news the F****** presenter had the cheek to say about our game

".... Less than 5,000 people watched the game."

IT WAS SOLD OUT !!!!!

Why not say "... A capacity crowd.... A sell out...."

But to imply like no-one showed up and then show shots of a jam packed stadium. It really really pisses me off.