Traynor/EBT article.

Teamgers

What you on about?? people with agendas? total pish mate, i don't have any agenda, i just wanted some comment from people who maybe know more than i do, as regards to Rangers and our history, thats all, no agendas! I read all of his article and agree that most of it was fairly well written, the reason i quoted the part that made me bring this to the forum for discussion was the fact that Traynor did in fact seem to contradict himself with a previous article saying that "we all know it's the same Rangers" or words to that effect.

and in context of what he says after this quote ?? ...... notably missed !

and in context of what he says after this quote ?? ...... notably missed !

Notably missed what? What he says after it has nothing to do with what i quoted, what i quoted was what he actually thinks, and that is that Rangers are a new club and McCoist and Green accepted this, according to him anyway, I know he goes on about the SPL not handing over the £2m to Rangers for finishing second, and more or less says that they don't reallly know what they are doing, but that does not balance up in anyway what he said earlier re our history.

Honestly, ffs, the whole blackmail thing was part of us keeping history, WE TRANSFERED THE OLDCO SHARE TO THE NEWCO. All history is intact, green purchased the "goodwill" along with everything else, which includes, badge, copyright, name, HISTORY, etc. don't listen to your nappy ripper mates.

Anytime anyone starts this shit with me, I can usually point them towards their own club badge and ask them to explain why the date on their badge does not match the date of incorporation.

This for most of them seems to be enough put them back in their obsessed little boxes. I should think exactly the same approach could be applied to lazy journos.

Tbh the SFA could put an end to this shit easily if they were to issue a definitive statement....

Fuck sake man

When the share transferred that was the "official" history carrying on

We would hae still carried on but we made it official

The only reason this is under scrutiny is because of bitter twisted taig fucks who can't let it go

When we win the Ramsden the guiness book of records will change too

Check that

Check our website

Check the SFL website

And in 3 years time check the UEFA website once we get our license back

Fucksake

1346680169' post='1060407568']

Was this today? Traynor really is a bizarre one, think he must have a split personality. He'll go from one end of the spectrum to the other at the drop of a hat.

Every time he opens his mouth on radio or writes in the paper that is what comes out. As you say, one end of the spectrum to the other in the same sentence.

His favourite word is OR (as in OR it could/might be this)

It's the big spoon he uses to stir the shite OR the stick he uses to poke both sides of the argument. Never makes a statement with an opinion in it without retracting it in the next sentence.

He calls it being a journalist, this constant sitting on the fence 'pontificating' to the mass.

Gets right on ma tits so it does.............

It's all just a bunch of sad, jealous cunts who wished for us to die and they can't accept we survived and refused to lie down and die.

I agree with bluepieter and what he says about club badges not stating date of incorporation.

When will these stupid, jealous arseholes realise we were around for 27 years before incorporation?

Honestly, they need to just give it a rest.

shame you selectively pick this quote as the rest of the article lambasts the sfa/ spl but people with agendas never notice balance

I was going to write the same reply - remember Murray has his ear and a lot of what was written could have come from Murray. It will be interesting to see what Murray does now and I am pretty sure he will do something - its himself he will be defending!! I just have a feeling the SFA/SPL could be sued over this. After all Murray can do it as he has no active role in football anymore, so no conflict with FIFA or UEFA

Traynor's article was on the whole supportive of us. You need to read it.

He outed the Harper McLeod bigot McKenzie without naming names, suggested they were not impartial and questioned why Rangers submission on the EBT's were not dealt with by Doncaster and the why the insistance of the SPL that Rangers submissions be sent to Harper Mcleod.