SPL team away in the cup

GOAT

For Cup games while we are in the SFL, I'll be there. Agree with what GOAT's saying but can also see where others are coming from. When we're back at the top, they'll not get a penny from me.

Last night meant alot to the support and the players, more than I thought it would. To beat one of the SPL mob on their own patch would be some GIUY.

This thread just proves the Rangers fans will never be united, backsliding already.

How can you backslide in a game where you make half the money. Just doesn't make sense. Boycotting a game like that just does the team and the club more harm than good and it's Rangers I give a fuck about first.

No-ones forgetting anything. Our team needs us on that night. See when we're back in the SPL expecting to beat those teams I'll be boycotting the hell out the cunts. Plus the more that show up, the more money we get as gate receipts are halfed.

I can see your point mate

It's just my own view that I won't contribute any cash to the clubs in that spl

If we were drawn away , imagine the reaction across the UK if they put on the tv and saw absolutely no rangers support

It would make everyone realise we as a club/support will not stand for it any longer

Those clubs know there are people who are always going to go but we must stand strong when we return in a few yrs

How can you backslide in a game where you make half the money. Just doesn't make sense. Boycotting a game like that just does the team and the club more harm than good and it's Rangers I give a fuck about first.

Easy answer to that which I've stated on umpteen other threads. There is no reason why Rangers should lose money by any boycott, buy something from the club store, go for a meal, buy 10 rising stars tickets, send the club a £10, etc. etc.

Easy answer to that which I've stated on umpteen other threads. There is no reason why Rangers should lose money by any boycott, buy something from the club store, go for a meal, buy 10 rising stars tickets, send the club a £10, etc. etc.

Or you could give them money whilst cheering them on a volatile horrible atmosphere at Pittodrie/Tannadice/Tynecastle/Parkhead?

Or you could give them money whilst cheering them on a volatile horrible atmosphere at Pittodrie/Tannadice/Tynecastle/Parkhead?

Yes I could but it the last thing I'll ever do. All my money to be spent on football will 100% go to my team, not 50% to those bastards who tried to kill us and are still after us.

As far as volatile horrible atmosphere is concerned it may be the best lesson this season for our young players. None of these clubs can fill their grounds without us, even harder as game would most likely be on tv.

I always said I'd never be back in an SPL ground, however after tonight it's changed my mind. The next round is going to be on a freezing cold midweek night, and if we draw a Dundee Utd or Aberdeen away, their fans are going to be up for it big time. IMO our players need us on that night.

I have to agree mate, we will need to be there for our players. Even tho it will stick in ma craw

No-ones forgetting anything. Our team needs us on that night. See when we're back in the SPL expecting to beat those teams I'll be boycotting the hell out the cunts. Plus the more that show up, the more money we get as gate receipts are halfed.

if we dont go we still get half the tickets they sell.

If an army has to march into hostile lands away from home and do battle, does it not turn up because a little blood be spilt. No - because sacrifices have to be made to ensure victory against the opposition. So what if the gate monies split between the teams. Better to have the supperior numbers and overpower the opposition with noise and give 'em what for... :tank:

After all we can afford this sacrifice due to our superior attendances at Ibrox. :rolleyes:

If an army has to march into hostile lands away from home and do battle, does it not turn up because a little blood be spilt. No - because sacrifices have to be made to ensure victory against the opposition. So what if the gate monies split between the teams. Better to have the supperior numbers and overpower the opposition with noise and give 'em what for... :tank:

After all we can afford this sacrifice due to our superior attendances at Ibrox. :rolleyes:

I can definitely smell shite.