'Silk' scarf roll call - #RMsilkscarf

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spotted 2 at John Grieg statue me & my wee boy walking round to the copey and the guy seen me and we both said at the same time there's a guy over there with a scarf on haha.was running late didn't have time to chat.watp

that was me and my grandson mate,you were the only other person i seen wearing one of the scarves,had a wee laugh to myself as well when we both said the same thing at the same time

Wore mine with pride today but didnt see anyone else with one. Was stopped by an old guy asking wher I got it though. The look on his face was priceless when I said got it from Rangers Media. Might as well said they were selling them on Jupiter. My mate said he seen a couple in the Louden but he left early while I was shedding a tear at Ally's speech.

me and any wore owers yesterday and was asked by a few at gc where we got them but told them none left was offered money for mine were told cant do that but love it so soes ant thanx again x

Absolutley brilliant :D

Huge hats off to all who were involved in getting this going (tu)

Not for a while mate.

The scarf offering was more of a gesture and to raise some funds for charity.

Would you be able to update us all when you know how much was raised for charity in total?

An is it the ex-players benevolent fund mate?

Would you be able to update us all when you know how much was raised for charity in total?

An is it the ex-players benevolent fund mate?

Will do mate, I'll be dropping an update tomorrow.

Aye, the former players benevolent fund is the chosen charity.

Was stood beside a big bear with glasses on in bf4 who had the scarf on, he said he was from Ayrshire and had some quality patter, we stood under his red hand of ulster flag sneaking a fly smoke, anybody know him, he said he's got a tattoo of a gun (not quite sure howwe got onto tattoos mind you lol). Think he said he got the scarf aff his cousin?