Paul Murray

It wasn't. The real question is do we trust someone based on assumptions of things. It appears that some sections of the fan-base are quite happy to do this. On what basis are they willing to do this?

nothing in life is a sure bet.

however a number of investors are not working on assumptions

some will take solace in that and combined with disapointment in the spending of the IPO make a judgement call.

others will see nothing wrong with the current board.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I agree. Your question was how did he know there was a plan. I answered why I thought there was a plan.

If they need the fans vote they will make it public.

Guys like that don't do their business via the tabloids.

Again, I agree. Your question was how did he know there was a plan. I answered why I thought there was a plan.

If they need the fans vote they will make it public.

Guys like that don't do their business via the tabloids.

But they have been doing their business via the tabloids. They've tried to belittle the current board.

It wasn't. The real question is do we trust someone based on assumptions of things. It appears that some sections of the fan-base are quite happy to do this. On what basis are they willing to do this?

Take away the EGM request etc for a minute and forget who is behind it.

Do you think the current lot are doing a good job?

Where you happy with Stockbridge's performance the other week where he suffered amnesia, yet he then remembered 2 days later and done an interview with the sun only to tell them "off record"?

Do you agree there bonuses are astronomical and should be taken from them, after all they awarded themselves these bonuses?

Do you think those demanding answers about where money has ended up are doing this to hurt the club?

nothing in life is a sure bet.

however a number of investors are not working on assumptions

some will take solace in that and combined with disapointment in the spending of the IPO make a judgement call.

others will see nothing wrong with the current board.

I think we are all disappointed with the IPO spending figures, but until we have a factual breakdown that is legitimately confirmed by auditors then again we are dealing with assumptions.

What if the IPO spending was justified? Where does that leave those calling for the current board to be culled? Where does it leave McColl/Murray?

Where you happy with Stockbridge's performance the other week where he suffered amnesia, yet he then remembered 2 days later and done an interview with the sun only to tell them "off record"?

Do you agree there bonuses are astronomical and should be taken from them, after all they awarded themselves these bonuses?

Do you think those demanding answers about where money has ended up are doing this to hurt the club?

very well put Sir

where the fek have you been all night :lol:

But they have been doing their business via the tabloids. They've tried to belittle the current board.

Now my question to you would be how do you know that?

McColl has made two statements. Not aware of any criticim of the board in either of those statements.

They don't have to; Media Hous is a perfect example.

There has been nothing from Murray or Blin.

I think we are all disappointed with the IPO spending figures, but until we have a factual breakdown that is legitimately confirmed by auditors then again we are dealing with assumptions.

What if the IPO spending was justified? Where does that leave those calling for the current board to be culled? Where does it leave McColl/Murray?

nothing surer than the spending will be justified that IMO does not make it correct.

very well put Sir

where the fek have you been all night :lol:

In the sexual shenanigans thread.

I don't have a "side" in this big game. So I tend to avoid them. I want my club back and don't believe these chancers are the way forward.

I do quite like Mather tbh and with Walter giving him a good appraisal I see no reason for him to go and I'm disappointed that he would need to be a victim of any cull.

However I want the club on the back pages for 5-0 wins not because of mind numbing shit like the last 2 months

The job of running Rangers seems to be doing ok. Top of the league, £10m in bank, income streams on top of that, matchdays run as per usual.

Nope, I wasn't happy with Stockbridge, doesn't mean he isn't doing what he's paid for, Personally I think he shouldn't be speaking to the press about club finances. As far as I know he was a late addition to the fans meeting and came ill-prepared. It happens, but it shouldn't have.

The bonuses are ridiculous, if they could be taken back then they should. As should Ally and the management teams wages be renegotiated.

I think those demanding answers should wait for the accounts to be released before they do damage the club yes. Speculation isn't doing the club any good whatsoever.

Do you agree there bonuses are astronomical and should be taken from them, after all they awarded themselves.

But that's justified because McCoist is on..... ;)

Any rational person with the best interests in Rangers have an issue with both, the rest are pushing their agenda.

In the sexual shenanigans thread.

I don't have a "side" in this big game. So I tend to avoid them. I want my club back and don't believe these chancers are the way forward.

I do quite like Mather tbh and with Walter giving him a good appraisal I see no reason for him to go and I'm disappointed that he would need to be a victim of any cull.

However I want the club on the back pages for 5-0 wins not because of mind numbing shit like the last 2 months

good man

and Good night All

nothing surer than the spending will be justified that IMO does not make it correct.

If money was spent that needed to be spent, justifiably, then how can than not be correct?

We all wanted Albion and Edmiston House back? Is that justifiable yet incorrect?

Our first year as a new company was always going to be expensive, anyone denying this is deluded. There are however many expense that can, could and should have been avoided.

The job of running Rangers seems to be doing ok. Top of the league, £10m in bank, income streams on top of that, matchdays run as per usual.

Nope, I wasn't happy with Stockbridge, doesn't mean he isn't doing what he's paid for, Personally I think he shouldn't be speaking to the press about club finances. As far as I know he was a late addition to the fans meeting and came ill-prepared. It happens, but it shouldn't have.

The bonuses are ridiculous, if they could be taken back then they should. As should Ally and the management teams wages be renegotiated.

I think those demanding answers should wait for the accounts to be released before they do damage the club yes. Speculation isn't doing the club any good whatsoever.

I knew the management team would be brought up. Now lets make this crystal clear. Their wages are ludicrous, however the management team didn't award themselves the wage nor did they add on any bonuses.

These chancing fucks gave their selfs a lovely wee bonus that was guaranteed. Financial directors don't deserve 100% bonuses for a football team winning games on the park.

The guys who saved us bought us by giving us a loan, to which that will be paid back by the club. Again that's not exactly great for us.

The accounts can look good it's easy for good accountants to do. More than just the ipo money is away.

Anyway I'm away back to the OT as this place is fucking horrid right now and it's just the same old same old (not directed at you mate)

The easdales are self made millionaires mostly through crime thats a fact whether its on ff or on here and for the record im not a member of ff nor the rst

Honestly ???

Legal crime or illegal crime ?

After all Dermott Desmond is a billionaire through illegal trading, bribery of government officials and the maltreatment of elderly people in care homes.

It has been alleged that Dave King made his fortunes from money laundering and other not so legal practices, so where do we draw the line ?

Bickering aside...I am intrigued how people can outrightly judge these men without knowing the accurate ins and outs of what the Easdales intentions are.

As soon as someone comes onto the board that is not "known" to us, there follows extreme criticism and it is accurate to say PM is looking for a free ride into the board without any kind of back up to certain claims. We all just have to simply take his word for it because "he is a true Rangers Man"

Hmmmm?!

When the Easdales first cropped up, I, and others, popped on over to Companies House to do a little research (under the twice bitten, third time etc)..

Strange findings.

Nett value of all their companies - £400k. (ie. assets - liabilities).

So on that basis, these "self made millionaires" or "£100m stash" sounds an awful lot like "wealth of the radar".....

And remember, with all these extra shares - not a single penny more has ended up in the club....