Paul Murray

When the Easdales first cropped up, I, and others, popped on over to Companies House to do a little research (under the twice bitten, third time etc)..

Strange findings.

Nett value of all their companies - £400k. (ie. assets - liabilities).

So on that basis, these "self made millionaires" or "£100m stash" sounds an awful lot like "wealth of the radar".....

And remember, with all these extra shares - not a single penny more has ended up in the club....

For god sake....................so the rst are also doing Rangers out of money then as their share purchases outwith the IPO go nowhere near the club and has been this way for the last 10 years...................

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he was the finance guy who was ordered by Whyte to cover up the non payments of Tax, and if my source is correct, he is Still employed with us under Stockbridge.

You are suggesting then that this guy is doing the same thing. BTW if this guy did as you have said then he is in serious trouble.

I knew the management team would be brought up. Now lets make this crystal clear. Their wages are ludicrous, however the management team didn't award themselves the wage nor did they add on any bonuses.

These chancing fucks gave their selfs a lovely wee bonus that was guaranteed. Financial directors don't deserve 100% bonuses for a football team winning games on the park.

The guys who saved us bought us by giving us a loan, to which that will be paid back by the club. Again that's not exactly great for us.

The accounts can look good it's easy for good accountants to do. More than just the ipo money is away.

Anyway I'm away back to the OT as this place is fucking horrid right now and it's just the same old same old (not directed at you mate)

In the same way that the management team did not award themselves their salaries, neither did the executive directors. Their salaries are decided by the non-executive directors, the ones who are unpaid and supposedly independent. Those included Walter Smith amongst their number when the board was being formed.

They are still too high, if you include the bonuses, but I'm not sure you can hammer one group and excuse the other under the same conditions. Without the bonuses (which appear to be modelled on the same set-up Bain had) I think Mather takes away less than Petrie at Hibs for the same role.

No, he was the finance guy who was ordered by Whyte to cover up the non payments of Tax, and if my source is correct, he is Still employed with us under Stockbridge.

I was sure he resigned for those very reasons in that he didn't want to be a part of what CW was doing?

He was involved with the club long before CW came on the scene.

I'm sure if you dig deeper you'll find much more than assets of 400k. You seriously want us to believe these guys tell the world they have a business empire worth tens of millions and then declare 400K?

I know the smears of everyone not from the Troo Bloo, shorts arms, long pockets mob has started in earnest, but this one is taking it too far.

It is not taking anything "too far" - I went on CH website, looked for the accounts summary for their businesses, deducted liabilities from assets & got £400k.

And remember - business "worth" is nothing like nett assets - I did not mention turnover.

Of course, if they have businesses registered outside CH controlled area, then there will be far more cash - no idea about that.

Just stating what I found on CH website.

It is not taking anything "too far" - I went on CH website, looked for the accounts summary for their businesses, deducted liabilities from assets & got £400k.

And remember - business "worth" is nothing like nett assets - I did not mention turnover.

Of course, if they have businesses registered outside CH controlled area, then there will be far more cash - no idea about that.

But...But...But...You've got an agenda.

Any chance of doing a CH search on Paul Murray and see how much dosh he has in his man purse ?

Heariing the Easdales are closing one of their garages and have dropped several routes. Are things far from rosy in the garden?

Just a taste of what's to come at Ibrox.........managers salary cut to 100k coaches to 30k and so on, it's called being realistic. Try and think prior to posting.

Any chance you and the few others can give us the value of Murray's business and personal assets? A single end in Foxbar doesn't count.

doubt its much more than a couple of million if you exclude his wife

Why is that relevant ?

He aint investing (at least not in a significant way)

He is simply an employee of those who may.

But...But...But...You've got an agenda.

Go on then, tell me what my agenda is.

For a start, let me help you.

Murrays of any sort - no thanks.

King - nope

Easdales - no thanks

McColl - only if he is interested without any of the above, and actually willing to put his OWN cash up.

Other than that, stick with what we have for now.

That enough of an agenda for you?