Paul Murray

The only side the vast majority of us have is the Rangers side. Only one or two egotists and profiteers are obsessed with Murray to be honest. Who knows what these unelected fans reps have been offered, but it's certainly not done anything for their reputations among the Bears.

you see that is the problem

You the only side the vast majority of us have is Rangers yet are critical of 'one or two egotists and profiteers'

how can you be so sure they are not on the side of Rangers

what if they are correct?

What if the opinion of a few chase these new people away and its an opportunity lost ?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

which is fine

As has been said on this thread we dont have the plans but ask yourself what we do know?

We know PM has fronted previous bids

One based on a CVA

One short of the dosh

One after the fact

In all cases he was a front let down perhaps by the men behind him.

So hes a poor judge of character and underachieves?

Valid points.

The criticism of the Easdales is based on the fact it's not their preferred bidders...no more no less.

They have judged them before they have even had a chance to show us what they want to do.

Pathetic but they have a track record of this.

P.S have the RST rescinded Chuck's honorary membership yet?

who did you ask mate and what was it you asked?

ok so when they are ready to give details you will listen then?

Can I say you are in the undecided camp?

I've asked many on Twitter what exactly are McColl/Murray bringing to the table, had no decent responses.

When they are ready? FFS haven't they had enough time to get a plan together?

Yes I'm undecided. I only want what's best for Rangers. Destabilising the current board through whatever means is not good for Rangers, particularly when plan B isn't willing to divulge it's plan. Seems ludicrious.

The pushing of this destabilisation is running concurrently with the fans on the board campaign. You could say they are running hand in hand. Why not buy into Mather's vision of fan membership? Maybe because others have so much more invested in their own schemes maybe?

why a u turn?i dont support the easdales ,my opinion is they are crooks and gansters and i dont want them near the club,but that opinion is based on rumour and gut instinct,but if i am proven wrong about them i will be big enough to admit i'm wrong,i was just thanking somebody for providing information,it's accurate information we require because the propaganda we are getting now is doing nothing but causing severe proplems for the club.

The same propaganda that made you form the opinion they are crooks and gangsters?

Excellent

I've asked many on Twitter what exactly are McColl/Murray bringing to the table, had no decent responses.

When they are ready? FFS haven't they had enough time to get a plan together?

Yes I'm undecided. I only want what's best for Rangers. Destabilising the current board through whatever means is not good for Rangers, particularly when plan B isn't willing to divulge it's plan. Seems ludicrious.

The pushing of this destabilisation is running concurrently with the fans on the board campaign. You could say they are running hand in hand. Why not buy into Mather's vision of fan membership? Maybe because others have so much more invested in their own schemes maybe?

unless you were talking directly to Murray and/or McColl on twitter then you were asking the wrong folk or folk who didnt want to or couldnt divulge.

some people/investors know enough to back it

How can you be sure destabilising the board is not for the best long term....better now that when we are in the top flight.

Obviously given our recent past people will be unsure or either the current board or anyone trying to come in.

will fan membership work some will say yes and some no.

and we will never know

let this run its course the majority want it so let them step up, if they have the support then we move on.

Which scientific poll are you using to come to "the majority" conclusion?

One amongst the tweetwankers?

The only majority which counts is the one amongst the share holders

unless you were talking directly to Murray and/or McColl on twitter then you were asking the wrong folk or folk who didnt want to or couldnt divulge.

some people/investors know enough to back it

How can you be sure destabilising the board is not for the best long term....better now that when we are in the top flight.

Obviously given our recent past people will be unsure or either the current board or anyone trying to come in.

will fan membership work some will say yes and some no.

So are the people promoting this talking to McColl/Murray and are therefore privvy to certain information that the majority of fans aren't then? They must be to back the campaign so much. Surely they aren't backing it on a wish and a prayer?

Other than the 'bonus situation', which paid out less than our management team are getting and other 'minor' discrepancies, what exactly have the current board done that would warrant their removal in it's entirety?

I think fan membership will work, I don't think fan ownership will though.

It's simple now IMO...just get it over with one way or another and let's move on Sandy called it right; the fans (with no agenda) are sick of it, the rest unfortunately seem to be loving it.

If the rebels are defeated what happens then?

Do they wait six months then re start their destabilising process all over again?

So are the people promoting this talking to McColl/Murray and are therefore privvy to certain information that the majority of fans aren't then? They must be to back the campaign so much. Surely they aren't backing it on a wish and a prayer?

well plenty are backing the status quo is this on a wing and a prayer without detail?

Other than the 'bonus situation', which paid out less than our management team are getting and other 'minor' discrepancies, what exactly have the current board done that would warrant their removal in it's entirety?

Its not in its entirety

I think fan membership will work, I don't think fan ownership will though.

Sorry but as this debate would show I dont believe it would