Our first game back in Europe

3 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

You probably don't even want us to get there.

He's right

The fact is most of us were enjoying the scum minded media and their fans frothing at the mouth disrespecting us and our achievements and seeing how embarrassed they are now.

If we are truly better than that then show it, we still have one more team to beat. Just my opinion :)

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I was told it was too early to celebrate when I said the league was over when Morton won 3-0 at Easter Road, but on this occasion I'm with this post.

Hivs have collapsed, but they do turn up against us sometimes, in a one off final. It's not a certainty. We've had great pleasure of slagging the cunts and they will play competitive games in the play-offs whilst we have a 3 week gap between St Mirren and the final? Could work for us or go against us. 

The thought of those bastards robbing us of a treble, Europe and finally not hibsing it, makes me feel sick.

Don't worry bud we'll have Forester and Waggy back in time for the final and with King kenny there goals will be a plenty.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Isn't Forrester ruled out mate? I thought his injury is a 6-8 week recovery period?

Well fuck I think your right. Well Waggy will be a nice boost either way and remember the team we are playing are known for fucking any chance of success they've ever had.