Since the game against them

14 minutes ago, jim beam said:

All this we should have,could have blah blah crap.we got beat of a shite Aberdeen side a shite Kilmarnock side a last minute winner against a shite Motherwell side and drew with a shite Hamilton side.we didn't deserve three points today and no blue tinted specs will change what is staring us in the face.

It's worse than I thought. We lost to Kilmarnock!

12 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

All true

No it's not.

23 minutes ago, Voicey said:

I honestly think MW will jack before he's sacked, after the bus being vandalised by some piece of shit and all the Scottish journalism etc, he'll walk as he simply doesn't need this shit. He probably didn't know what was in store for him here and neither does he need it. Scottish football is a cancer, the SFA, SNP and police Scotland, all a fucking joke. 

100% agree with this. I think he will walk too if the bollox keeps up the way it's been.

4 minutes ago, blueretro said:

It's worse than I thought. We lost to Kilmarnock!

No it's not.

You are right it's not all bad we managed a point against a shit Kilmarnock side and not forgetting a point against Ross county at home.heres me thinking we are crap when we managed two points out of six against these two mighty teams.

4 minutes ago, jim beam said:

You are right it's not all bad we managed a point against a shit Kilmarnock side and not forgetting a point against Ross county at home.heres me thinking we are crap when we managed two points out of six against these two mighty teams.

I didn't say I didn't agree with you. I was sarcastically pointing out an error in your original post. :541:

46 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Gies a few minutes to a stop pissing myself laughing.

MOH! MOH!

You've landed on yer napper.

MOH would need a guide dog to take him anywhere near the goal. He's fucking shite.

There is a difference between shite and not trying. However he is both

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Yawn.

We've lived off the back of one result for nearly the past 6 months,incidentally we haven't kicked a fucking ball since :power_of_anguish:

I disagree. 

In every game this year (Celtic aside) we've been comfortably the better team. 

We haven't had the results we wanted, but we have had a mixture of bad luck, bad finishing and bad decisions.

I've complete faith in MW to start getting the results that the performances deserve. 

Aberdeen and the Ross County game he got the starting line-up right in my opinion. The exception of that being McKay but O'Halloran hasn't really performed as well as I thought he would so I can sort of understand him continuing to pick McKay over him. Sort of.. 

Hamilton, Dundee, Motherwell, Kilmarnock he got the line-ups all wrong. We were shite plain and simple. We had a very immobile midfield and Kiernan was still starting at this point which says a lot. He didn't know his best team which did affect us but now I think he's a lot closer to having a set 11. 

The main problem has been our finishing. We have to be clinical in this league pure and simple. We should have put at least 4 past County and been ahead at half time in the game today. If we're to succeed in this league we just have to finish our chances. We didn't look horrendous against County and we didn't look horrendous today either it's just simply goals or the lack of them which is the problem. 

It isn't the formation that's making us predictable it's the lack of movement in the final third. Too many players looking at others to create space for them instead of creating it for themselves. 

We have been better after the Scum game compared to the games before in terms of defensive stability and midfield balance. The constant theme in every league game so far though is poor forward play. Become better there SOON and we can turn this season around. 

1 hour ago, He's blue he's white said:

has warburton actually done much wrong?   Arguably picked the best team available to him against QOTS and Aberdeen.

We played well against Aberdeen and got done by a perfect free kick that Ronaldo would be proud of.

A wee bit more clinical in front of goal and we'd have won today

Did we create much chances today? Apart from Waghorn's chance i felt like although we looked comfortable we never looked dangerous, something thats become a bit of a trend on many games

3 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Did we create much chances today? Apart from Waghorn's chance i felt like although we looked comfortable we never looked dangerous, something thats become a bit of a trend on many games

Garner header, Garner fresh air shot and Holt from about 13 yards out were all good chances. We also had a header just past the post at one point (can't remember who it was, might have been Waghorn). On top of Waghorns other sitter.

I'n sure there were a couple more 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Been the "better team" yet we're 7th in the league?

Unacceptable and you know it.

Results wise, yes totally unacceptable. 

We have been the better side in every game though. We've 'deserved' more in the way of points than we've actually got IMO.