City in £129m Bid....Rumour?

joeli

It was proven as just a rumour on Sky Sports News yesterday. Both teams and Iker denied it.

I still say he's the best in the world though, but why would they need Iker and Gigi?

One hell of a back up goalie :craphead:

But as Kev said, they're going to be linked with everyone, just have to wait and see.

It was proven as just a rumour on Sky Sports News yesterday. Both teams and Iker denied it.

I still say he's the best in the world though, but why would they need Iker and Gigi?

One hell of a back up goalie :craphead:

But as Kev said, they're going to be linked with everyone, just have to wait and see.

Iker Casillas means so much to Madrid both on and off the pitch. He came from the youth academy and he signifies everything about a Madridista. He's just after leading Spain to the Euro Championships and he's treated like an absolute God in Spain.

He's Madrid's main face for charities and what not, he's the player that the fans relate to. As i say, Madrid will sell the Bernabeu stadium before they sell Iker Casillas.

Im actually annoyed at that article. It's just so, so ridiculous.

Same...

I dont think they could have picked a more ridiculous target...

Iker Casillas means so much to Madrid both on and off the pitch. He came from the youth academy and he signifies everything about a Madridista. He's just after leading Spain to the Euro Championships and he's treated like an absolute God in Spain.

He's Madrid's main face for charities and what not, he's the player that the fans relate to. As i say, Madrid will sell the Bernabeu stadium before they sell Iker Casillas.

Same...

Maldini... :D

Same...

Maldini... :D

Totti?

They wont buy too many players in january i reckon 4 or 5,

Bringin in too many would upset the harmony of the team, also i dont think they will spend as much as people are saying propably under 100 million i reckon never midn that for one person

The Casillas story etc is balls, i think they will bring in a few good players and one more worl dclass player,