Eufa Decision On Celtic

bomber

I read somewhere that eufa were making a decision against the tims on Thursday before their game. Anyone heard of this or has it conveniently been swept under the carpet?

Haven't heard anything myself, but I wouldn't be surprised. We have seen quite a campaign to make them look good this week in the media with the wall to wall coverage of the wee lad taking a penalty and getting a video message from his hero Sameras(?). I was amazed by how much time this got on CNN, somebody was putting in a lot of work to get that story into the press around the globe.

While it was great for the wee lad in question I really did get the feeling that peoples attention was being diverted away from something else. Now we have the story of how sectarianism is a problem fostered by football (I always thought it was the sectarian school system to blame) and we can guess where that story will go, and Rangers fans have been reported for singing naughty songs. Last but not least we have Stan the woman beater piping up, I wonder if he's doing this off his own back or is he being given the nod when to open his mouth by some nameless party?

At first I admit I thought that it may all have been to cover them had they got a really bad result in the Europa League, but they really do seem to be laying it on a bit thick even for that. Perhaps things aren't running as smooth behind the scenes at the piggery as they'd have us think.

yeah I was right.10000 euro fine imposed for the thuggish behaviour of their hooligan fans in Belgrade.they still have charges coming up for the trouble in Amsterdam although uefa will probably throw that one out because their remit says they can only deal with it if it happens inside the stadium.c`mon keith Jackson and co why are you not writing about and condemning these cretins.don`t worry fellow bears,the tide is slowly but surely turning!!!