How the feck do you get to Celtic Park?

I met my pal in Glasgow who came up from Manchester then we went to Queen Street to meet his girlfriend who came from Edinburgh. She said the bloke in Edinburgh that sold her the ticket told her to take the underground. As they had 2hours till the game I told them to walk me to Glasgow Central and get the lower level from there as I was certain the underground didn't take them to Celtic Park. Employee at Central told us we were at the wrong place and said it WAS the underground they needed. Took them to St Enoch underground (walking past Lafferty on the way) to be told it was wrong again and they had to go back to Queen street.

Had to part company at that point to go catch my train but directed them how to get back to Queen Street after I managed to take the piss :( They were both saying I was simply trying to stop them from going to Celtic Park, heehee if only I were that smart and sympathetic. So I'm just wondering, is there another underground that leaves from Queen Street? I thought there was only one underground in Glasgow, OUR underground :) or is there another lower level train that leaves from Queen Street that takes the scum to Celtic Park?

Cheers for everyones replies (tu)

Got a text telling me they managed to get there ok and got tickets outside for a tenner so good for them, both of them City fans.

I was just confused, never had any reason to go there other than a cup final years ago but got the bus from Greenock that day.

I guess I was just curious and confused whether there was more than one underground in Glasgow.

Thanks for the insight, I hope I never have to use that knowledge myself anytime though lol