Moving Season Ticket Seat

With the public sale starting tomorrow has anyone heard anything back regrding seat changes? Just before i bother with a phone call after work

It might be worth logging in to the ticket site, then go to my account > order history

You never know - it might show a seat transfer after your renewal order. I dunno, but there's no harm in trying. (tu)

It might be worth logging in to the ticket site, then go to my account > order history

You never know - it might show a seat transfer after your renewal order. I dunno, but there's no harm in trying. (tu)

Thanks for that Govanblue, just took your advice and it shows I've been shifted to the area I wanted despite no contact from the TC yet.

Thanks for that Govanblue, just took your advice and it shows I've been shifted to the area I wanted despite no contact from the TC yet.

Im the same just checked i have been moved further back which is no use with my dad who would struggle to get up there

Rarely are my guesses so good, so I'll take all the credit going for that one! :P

I'm also guessing that the TO Staff have decided that the only way they can get through all the seat moves is to just process the moves, and worry about informing the holders later.

That makes sense, given the current realities of TO Staff resources versus current demand.

The poor souls will be dreading the next couple of days. :(

I've asked before but hopefully someone will be more the wiser than me....

The article on the Rangers website said ST prices stary from £312...but the board DW and DW areh holding up says £263?

Is the cheapest ST £263 or £312? i'm not sure now! arghh...

I've asked before but hopefully someone will be more the wiser than me....

The article on the Rangers website said ST prices stary from £312...but the board DW and DW areh holding up says £263?

Is the cheapest ST £263 or £312? i'm not sure now! arghh...

£263 (if not sold out) - CD7, BR1 and maybe CD1?