Getafe vs Atletico Madrid

GOAT

Will it be another good day for the seasons underdogs?

On a side note, because the first halfs on the red button on SS1, it's not in HD, what a shite picture. How did we get by when it wisnae HD? :lol:

Will it be another good day for the seasons underdogs?

On a side note, because the first halfs on the red button on SS1, it's not in HD, what a shite picture. How did we get by when it wisnae HD? :lol:

cheers that's been months until now I never knew the first halfs were on the red button lol

Aren't Atletico playing Barcelona on the last game of the season?

That could be a title decider, or even funnier, if Barca are out of the running, and they win which means Real win the title.

If Barca fall away and are out of the race by the time they play Atletico there is no chance they're playing to win and potentially helping Real win the title.

How long is he out for ?

Wont know until they do a x-ray I'd imagine, however I defo think there was at least a fracture there, hopefully it wasn't that bad, and it's just a cut and some bruising. But when he was getting stretchered off his knee was purple. :anguish:

Wont know until they do a x-ray I'd imagine, however I defo think there was at least a fracture there, hopefully it wasn't that bad, and it's just a cut and some bruising. But when he was getting stretchered off his knee was purple. :anguish:

Hope that doesn't fuck up the league for them, that cunt's been terrifyingly good.