Peter McGuire's lust for McGeady escalates to a new level

TMWWBK

Oh dear, this "article" has to be one of the most cringeworthy things i've ever had the misfortune to read.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/displa...2452444.0.0.php

"AIDEN McGEADY is, for me, the most talented footballer in Scotland right now."

"I firmly believe that Aiden McGeady is good enough to play for Manchester United and clubs of that stature."

"Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger and Phil Scolari could all be his next boss. Anything below that level of gaffer would be a travesty for me."

Oh dear, Peter. Now correct me if im wrong, but wasnt Roy Keane of Sunderland the only manager to make an enquiry for the boy wonder during the summer? What's even more funny is that Keane baulked at Celtic's asking price of £10 million!

Is he McGeadys lover or something?

When a young, relatively exciting talent graces the Giro Dome, McGuire goes into Celtic fanboy mode.

This McGeady love is nothing new. McGuire has displayed this kind of affection in the past for Barrowfield luminaries such as David Marshall, Stephen Crainey and Mark Burchill.

Oh dear, this "article" has to be one of the most cringeworthy things i've ever had the misfortune to read.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/displa...2452444.0.0.php

"AIDEN McGEADY is, for me, the most talented footballer in Scotland right now."

"I firmly believe that Aiden McGeady is good enough to play for Manchester United and clubs of that stature."

"Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger and Phil Scolari could all be his next boss. Anything below that level of gaffer would be a travesty for me."

Oh dear, Peter. Now correct me if im wrong, but wasnt Roy Keane of Sunderland the only manager to make an enquiry for the boy wonder during the summer? What's even more funny is that Keane baulked at Celtic's asking price of £10 million!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm not Malouda's biggest fan, but ffs! I'd pick him ahead of "Plastic" any day... I can imagine he was practically creaming as he wrote/typed that :rolleyes: