Tina Turner for number 1

Nimmo

Theres a facebook group been set up to have tina turner - simply the best as number 1 and we have to download it on the 19th of april from itunes to make it happen. heres the link http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=324382778654 already more than 3000 fans :P

WATP

sorry if repost btw but just add as friend if your a facebooker and pass the freeeekinn message :P

This is the tx that's been doin the rounds

From follow follow website : starting on monday the 19th april for that week we need as many bears as poss. To download tina turners ' the best ' from itunes and we can get this record to No 1 for that week to celebrate the glasgow rangers winning the league again. And to wind up the tims at the same time - this can be done so pass this on to as many bears as possible - no surrender

you know i havent had a text about this :o just seen it on facebook and thought this is the best place to get fans to help :D a will be downloading a couple times too :D only a quid or something. The intrest money on my bank card will come in use finally :P haha

WE CANNN DOO EEEEETT!

you heard it here, first from me, Johnny Nimdog. :P

Some Mod/Admin fancy merging all 3 topics I've seen on this together

I remember someone suggesting on here we should all buy Tina Turner and get it into the chart at least

But I hope they've researched and no big songs are out during that week

you know i havent had a text about this :o just seen it on facebook and thought this is the best place to get fans to help :D a will be downloading a couple times too :D only a quid or something. The intrest money on my bank card will come in use finally :P haha

WE CANNN DOO EEEEETT!

Its a repost...

WE CANNN DOO EEEEETT!

Its a repost...

SUCK MA WULLY aye a know man a was having a laugh ya banger :P

so no septic fans know about this that would be willing to post on their forum/s and send a similar text to all their

blackneck fans on downloading a vile rebhel song for the same reason...just a thought....

ps in sayin that..... A.they dont have the brains B.they dont have the computers.and C.they wont have no giro left......

i have looked at that talktim forum and there hasnt been anything about this, dont know any other tim forums. and bergy forward this to your mates etc or on other forums you go on :P

Theres a facebook group been set up to have tina turner - simply the best as number 1 and we have to download it on the 19th of april from itunes to make it happen. heres the link http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=324382778654 already more than 3000 fans :P

WATP

sorry if repost btw but just add as friend if your a facebooker and pass the freeeekinn message :P

Does a song not have to be re-released to be able to make the charts??