Young Chris Craig

RFC55

Ex Rangers, the lad is now playing with Drumchapel utd amtuers 1st team. Apparently he scored from his own half in a West of Scotland cup tie on Saturday.

The lad had great quality and every chance of making it but his knee iirc was fucked and he had numerous operations. Drumchapel utd are a really good side, as good as many top juniors already beaten Beith and Pollok, but fuck me what a fall from grace.

Hope the lad gets back in to proffesional football :disappointment:

Just noticed they won a cup final 9-0 last night :praise:

he was a good we player.

i would think he would run riot at amature level.

If hes playing with the Drum 1st team who have 4 or 5 of the Scottish amatuer internationalists then id imagine he will. What a fall tho eh? From murray park to the amatuer ranks in the space of 18 months

Ex Rangers, the lad is now playing with Drumchapel utd amtuers 1st team. Apparently he scored from his own half in a West of Scotland cup tie on Saturday.

The lad had great quality and every chance of making it but his knee iirc was fucked and he had numerous operations. Drumchapel utd are a really good side, as good as many top juniors already beaten Beith and Pollok, but fuck me what a fall from grace.

Hope the lad gets back in to proffesional football :disappointment:

Just noticed they won a cup final 9-0 last night :praise:

My mate was telling me that he seen him play a few weeks ago and was a step above. Was sure it was a junior team he was playing with though. Glad to hear he is at the drum though. A real shame that he is playing amatuer now. Although think there is a few players in that drum team who shouldn't b amatuer.

My mate was telling me that he seen him play a few weeks ago and was a step above. Was sure it was a junior team he was playing with though. Glad to hear he is at the drum though. A real shame that he is playing amatuer now. Although think there is a few players in that drum team who shouldn't b amatuer.

Indeed there is mate. Andy Patterson, Tam Murray, the boy upfront that was with Clyde aswell. Great side to watch.

Real shame that hes as far down as that now. The drum played a junior side a few weeks back mate maybe he played for the Drum against them?

That's probably what it would have been mate, I've probably picked up my pal wrong. Is andy Patterson the left back? My best mate plays with drumchapels 2nd team and says he is one of the best players he has seen at that level. At least he will be in good company at the drum, with a much better chance of being picked up..

If hes playing with the Drum 1st team who have 4 or 5 of the Scottish amatuer internationalists then id imagine he will. What a fall tho eh? From murray park to the amatuer ranks in the space of 18 months

yeah it sure is.

happens alot though.

That's probably what it would have been mate, I've probably picked up my pal wrong. Is andy Patterson the left back? My best mate plays with drumchapels 2nd team and says he is one of the best players he has seen at that level. At least he will be in good company at the drum, with a much better chance of being picked up..

Aye Andy is the best left back at that level i have played with or seen. Who is your mate :ph34r:

Like I've said on here before he's my big cousin and has had nothing but rotten luck. He could be doing alot better than what he is the now, nothing wrong with Drummy but it's more down to personal choice now for him. I'd kill to have half the ability he's got, don't want his right knee but :ph34r:

Aye a mean he was good but he couldn't lace Cliff's boots!

Aye ano man, Cliff has had rotten luck with his hammy aswell though mate, Rumour has it he was like a young John barnes before his hammy went!