David Murray,Craig Whyte and Rangers FC

TexasRangers

David Murray....Never had any money,he Ran Rangers On borrowed Money like all his other companies. Currently 150- 200 mil in Debt. Gets rid of Rangers because it brings in no income as it is to far in debt...so is a liability...Get rid of... Risky strategy in running a business on large scale debt but can be managed, but all plans fell to bits when you dont factor in a major crash like we had in 2008. This is why a lot of UK companies are going to the wall...To Much Debt !

Craig Whyte.... Similar to David Murray he does not have a lot of of money but probably good with numbers,Craig whyte is balancing the books at Rangers,stripping back the outgoings of the business and trying to put us on a good financial footing in the hope of Making Rangers FC a viable proposition for a new buyer. (providing that we win the Tax case,that is his calculated gamble)

Rangers FC.... If we win the tax case Rangers will be sold on for profit (Craig Whyte's plan). If we lose the tax case we will go into administration as we will be unable to pay off the debt owed unless a payment plan can be arranged with the tax man, which can happen from my experience.If we get a Tax repayment plan we stay alive and are sold on with the the payment plan to the tax man in place. Craig whyte could still make a profit but not as much as winning the tax case.

No payment plan we are sunk without a trace and no one makes hee ho we would need to restart all over again, but im pretty sure this will not happen 99% positive on it,providing the rest of Rangers FC debts are brought down...

So F8ck David Murray and lets support Whyte on getting us in better shape.....Dont moan that he is doing this for profit,at least we will be in better shape for it.

What do you guys think ? hope it makes sense.

pretty much stopped reading after the first 5 words, sorry.

See, Texasgers, this is where you need to learn, you should have buried the name Murray later in the article. Too soon, too soon, cant be dissing murray in any way, he brought in Souness dont you know? :lol:

good summary though (tu)

See, Texasgers, this is where you need to learn, you should have buried the name Murray later in the article. Too soon, too soon, cant be dissing murray in any way, he brought in Souness dont you know? :lol:

good summary though (tu)

im not a murray lover by any means mate, quite the opposite in fact- i just thought the first 6 words were so factually inaccurate that the rest of the post would have zero credibility.

good summary though (tu)

Aye ye maybe right lol, do you wanna do my PR lol.. Was it no souness that brought in Murray,oh aye n Souness abandoned us just like Murray,so now i can see why there good pals,a right pair of w...... Walter n Ally now there Real Rangers Heroes Blue blood forever! Feel sorry for Ally just now,waits all this time to get a shot of it and cant get a dime to spend. Ill never blame Ally for anything that goes wrong with two hands tied behind his back.

David Murray....Never had any money,he Ran Rangers On borrowed Money like all his other companies. Currently 150- 200 mil in Debt. Gets rid of Rangers because it brings in no income as it is to far in debt...so is a liability...Get rid of... Risky strategy in running a business on large scale debt but can be managed, but all plans fell to bits when you dont factor in a major crash like we had in 2008. This is why a lot of UK companies are going to the wall...To Much Debt !

Craig Whyte.... Similar to David Murray he does not have a lot of of money but probably good with numbers,Craig whyte is balancing the books at Rangers,stripping back the outgoings of the business and trying to put us on a good financial footing in the hope of Making Rangers FC a viable proposition for a new buyer. (providing that we win the Tax case,that is his calculated gamble)

Rangers FC.... If we win the tax case Rangers will be sold on for profit (Craig Whyte's plan). If we lose the tax case we will go into administration as we will be unable to pay off the debt owed unless a payment plan can be arranged with the tax man, which can happen from my experience.If we get a Tax repayment plan we stay alive and are sold on with the the payment plan to the tax man in place. Craig whyte could still make a profit but not as much as winning the tax case.

No payment plan we are sunk without a trace and no one makes hee ho we would need to restart all over again, but im pretty sure this will not happen 99% positive on it,providing the rest of Rangers FC debts are brought down...

So F8ck David Murray and lets support Whyte on getting us in better shape.....Dont moan that he is doing this for profit,at least we will be in better shape for it.

What do you guys think ? hope it makes sense.

I can run with your thoughts bud. But (yip) re murray has been trying to shift us for years , final straw was when he was forced to do the £50m share issue that no one would underwrite, so he had to pick up the tab himself.

murray achieved what he wanted by owning the club, in suddenly having doors opened that he would never have achieved. made him a name.

I can run with your thoughts bud. But (yip) re murray has been trying to shift us for years , final straw was when he was forced to do the £50m share issue that no one would underwrite, so he had to pick up the tab himself.

murray achieved what he wanted by owning the club, in suddenly having doors opened that he would never have achieved. made him a name.

Wasnt it just! Was that the first or second time he racked up an enormous debt for us?

im not a murray lover by any means mate, quite the opposite in fact- i just thought the first 6 words were so factually inaccurate that the rest of the post would have zero credibility.

May I ask what was inaccurate ? Yes Ok I may have said he never had no money,when I mean no money what im really saying is not enough to run a Major Football Club. He purchased it for 6 million from personal wealth,the rest was borrowed money or share schemes etc and the obvious money that flows in from merchandising ticket sales etc.... I think he did have a love affair for the club but he should not have put an institution at risk by Borrowing so much money against its name and providing dodgy tax breaks in players wages....He was to high risk and gambled a club that has the heart strings of hundreds of thousands of everyday people like you and me attached to it.

Wasnt it just! Was that the first or second time he racked up an enormous debt for us?

Probably from day one. Used to get my mates shout me down for asking when star after start was signed, were are we getting the money from.. used to say the same thing for years about the goals those bastards scored in Lisbon that they were both offside and got shouted down until years later one of their own, on tv said the exact same thing.

May I ask what was inaccurate ? Yes Ok I may have said he never had no money,when I mean no money what im really saying is not enough to run a Major Football Club. He purchased it for 6 million from personal wealth,the rest was borrowed money or share schemes etc and the obvious money that flows in from merchandising ticket sales etc.... I think he did have a love affair for the club but he should not have put an institution at risk by Borrowing so much money against its name and providing dodgy tax breaks in players wages....He was to high risk and gambled a club that has the heart strings of hundreds of thousands of everyday people like you and me attached to it.

really? tell me you are kidding?? if you think owners of big football clubs dip into their personal bank accounts (apart from maybe oil rich mega billionaires) then you are just as naive as the first 6 words in your op made you out to be. i think you would have struggled to find a more wealthy owner of a football club in the uk when murray took control of rangers. to suggest murray and whyte had similar financial clout when they assumed control of rangers is absolutely ridicuous im sorry.

I think it's inevitable Whyte will not be owner for more than another 5 years - regardless of the tax case verdict.

If he can turn us around and put us on an even keel in under 5 years then I would certainly have no problem if he sells up and walks a way with a tidy little profit for himself..

really? tell me you are kidding?? if you think owners of big football clubs dip into their personal bank accounts (apart from maybe oil rich mega billionaires) then you are just as naive as the first 6 words in your op made you out to be. i think you would have struggled to find a more wealthy owner of a football club in the uk when murray took control of rangers. to suggest murray and whyte had similar financial clout when they assumed control of rangers is absolutely ridicuous im sorry.

Where did i say that owners of football clubs put all there wealth into a football club ??? Naive me lol I think not. I run a company that I started from scratch is debt free and has employees safe in the knowledge that there jobs are safe,that's why I have the time to sit here on a forum. Anyway all im saying is David Murray ran a high risk strategy and put us in too much debt for a return of success on the football field,he gambled our club like he gambles all his business for a quick buck which a portion of yearly profits are then put offshore. So if his businesses that run up large debts with what ever finance he can get his hands on can go bust without affecting him....High risk, and ill tell ye what all these clubs down south are in debt to there eyeballs...When the Arabs and billionaires get fed up with there toys and English football becomes unfashionable they will go bust i guarantee it.... Its a dog eat dog world and only the strong survive....The strong are the ones who are debt free ....ABSOLUTE FACT !