Now We Know Why...................

thebooler

He was the only Chairman who never voted us out of the SPL. And rumour has it he wanted to stay onside with everybody to get the seat on the SPL Board.

In other words, he went against his own fans for his own betterment.

Sporting integrity?

I don't really see the signifigance unlesss I'm missing something completely obvious, enlighten me, not being snidey I genuinely don't see the connection.

I believe someone is jumping to a far fetched conclusion that a desperate SPL Board will do a U Turn and vote Rangers into the SPL.

It is too far fetched in my opinion.

He was the only Chairman who never voted us out of the SPL. And rumour has it he wanted to stay onside with everybody to get the seat on the SPL Board.

Sporting integrity?

Surely by being the only one who didn't vote us out he would be less popular with the others and less likely to be instilled on the board.

I believe someone is jumping to a far fetched conclusion that a desperate SPL Board will do a U Turn and vote Rangers into the SPL.

It is too far fetched in my opinion.

Not exactly, but I wouldn't put it past him to try something like this and be hailed as the man who saved Scottish football.

He doesn't give a fuck aboot Killie or the fans.

Surely by being the only one who didn't vote us out he would be less popular with the others and less likely to be instilled on the board.

If we somehow end up in the SPL, somebody has tae be the bad yin. MJ is yer man.

He'd rather be there than at Killie, forever fighting their debt, and their fans, who despise him.

Sporting integrity?

No he didn't go against his own fans. Only approx 36% voted against RFC the other 64% voted for us.

Surely the SPL clubs vote him onto the SPL board. The same Chairmen that voted us out of the SPL?

Aye, the very same Chairmen who now wish they hadn't.

If Regan hadn't assured them the Rangers would be in Div 1, do you think they'd have voted us out?

If we somehow end up in the SPL, somebody has tae be the bad yin. MJ is yer man.

He'd rather be there than at Killie, forever fighting their debt, and their fans, who despise him.

That scenario hangs Regan out to dry, He said he would block it if the SPL clubs voted us in first time, what would his excuse be for not blocking it second time around? He would have no room for manoeuvre.

Aye, the very same Chairmen who now wish they hadn't.

If Regan hadn't assured them the Rangers would be in Div 1, do you think they'd have voted us out?

I agree with this point and that is why I think the SFL clubs have to take control. The Sky deal is about to be torn up so the SPL are nothing. The SFL can take charge of restructuring, get their own TV deal and watch the SPL clubs crawl back.

I don't get what it has to do with the OP though? What's the connection?

If it was the vote that held us in or out of the SPL, then yes but it was not, so no and you need to take a rain check on your priorities.

Fuck aw wrang wae ma priorities.

Mibee a jist see things that concern me better than you dae.

Fuck aw wrang wae ma priorities.

Mibee a jist see things that concern me better than you dae.

Aye, I certainly don't have a crystal ball to see what things concern you, so you probably do see that better than me.

What concerns me is the future of Rangers and MJ features nowhere in that, nor does his 'apparent' desire to join the SPL board.

Aye, I certainly don't have a crystal ball to see what things concern you, so you probably do see that better than me.

What concerns me is the future of Rangers and MJ features nowhere in that, nor does his 'apparent' desire to join the SPL board.

Mibee ye should try another thread then?

I don't bother wae threads that don't interest me.

I find this tae be the best solution.