Simply The Best

Jonnyboyrfc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tims have tried to start their own campaign to get ynwa to number one lol. Looks like that is turning out to be a disaster.

Even getting Simply The Best in the top 40 will be good. Win the league on Sunday and listen to this on the radio just after it will be great.

Up to number 50. I will be amazed if this gets to number one lol. Hope it does though

I doubt it will happen as well but it seems top 40 is definitely achievable which would be pretty funny in itself.

:)

Top 40 would be great. As long as its on the radio on Sunday after we win the league. That will add to the pain they will be feeling lol.

Theres 20,000+ members on that facebook campaign. All won't download it but if people are downloading it 5 times then getting into the top 10 could happen.

I don't know the average number usually needed for a number one?

well Diana Vickers is number one just now when yesterday it was Usher, so diana vickers must have got alot of downloads today.

I hate that bloody song as well. :anguish:

same :anguish: :anguish:

Same, the way she rolls her L's' in the video anyones me. When she sings the work Kill, i feel like killing her. No need for her to make her tounge go like that haha