Weiss snr wants Vlad in a 'stong european league''

Boab

He started 17 league games, plus 6 off the bench. That's a fair amount of games, considering he's been injured since March. And in those games he's got 9 assists - the SPL leader - and 5 goals. That's pretty good returns as well. I think he could easily do well in Spain or England. Probably more likely Spain though.

Not easily, still some way to go yet.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordon - went from first choice keeper for his country to what? Fletcher - just about to get relegated AGAIN, Berra - getting relegated. Adam - possible relegation. Thanks for correcting me on that one.

Aye, they still play in a much better league than the SPL. Plus Adam won't get relegated, Blackpool will and Adam will sign for Liverpool, Spurs a team like that.

Aye, they still play in a much better league than the SPL. Plus Adam won't get relegated, Blackpool will and Adam will sign for Liverpool, Spurs a team like that.

Sebo plays in a much better league than the SPL, guess he went on to better himself also then?

We should convince his Dad that this is the place to be and develop for 1 more year before getting his move to a better league. He won't be short of options.

:lol:

Come back to a club that played him out of position most of the time in a piss poor league ?

How would that help his development ?

By who? You? Certainly not by the Sunderland fans.

As far as I know, up until this season, he was a bit of a scape goat among Sunderland supporters. When Gordon got injured & Fulop took his place, a lot of the Sunderland supporters though he done a better job than Gordon. Some of their complaints are, to name a few off the top of my head, he isn't commanding enough (always been a problem with him), he isn't vocal enough, his kicking is poor & rarely saves penaltys. He's had 15 penaltys takin against him in the Premiership & saved 2.

This season they seem to be warming to him a bit more & now they have Mignolet in goals, suddenly the vast majority want Gordon back.

Anyway, his last season at Hearts his form dipped & he's never really recaptured the form he showed at club level before that season IMO.