Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stewballsoz

Thomas Broich

G'day from Sunny Aus fellow bears.

I know that Ozblue is the local Aussie talent scout but I need to say that this German Thomas Broich if fecking brilliant. Different class.

Last season (his first year ) he won the Player of the year. Thus season he is ripping teams apart. He has a strn pedigree having played for Borrosia Munchengladbach, Koln and Nurenburg.

Plays as an AM and i would love to see him in a gers top.

He now plays in the Aleague for Bris Roar. Where Matt Mckay came from

wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Broich

Doesn't look like ally has a fcuking clue what to do with talent from that part of the world so I wouldn't bother.

I have seen him play a few times and he is decent, but he is the wrong side of 30 for a move back to Europe now I would think

Doesn't look like ally has a fcuking clue what to do with talent from that part of the world so I wouldn't bother.

yeah he's a racist.

I have seen him play a few times and he is decent, but he is the wrong side of 30 for a move back to Europe now I would think

Well we just signed Bocenegra :)

Some would say he was TOAST :thumbup::lol:

Well we just signed Bocenegra :)

Yes, but Bocanegra is his country's captain, been capped 93ish times and he is also a CB where pace isn't the main asset. Not saying Broich wouldn't do a good job up here but think we should, on the whole, be looking to younger players

the unbeaten ones?

Yeah you're right

Had lee mcculloch, David Healy or Kirk broadfoot been australian they would surely have been made Australian player of the year?

My bad

Yeah you're right

Had lee mcculloch, David Healy or Kirk broadfoot been australian they would surely have been made Australian player of the year?

My bad

David Healy, Kirk Broadfoot and Lee McCulloch are all back-up players and also are in no way competition for McKay. Who would you drop to bring McKay in?

Moany man has returned. I saw a few positive posts from u and thot u had turned the corner.

Nice to see u back to Ur old victor meldrew ways :)

Yeah you're right

My bad

yeah all are fist picks for us since mckay arrived.

He took Minogue up the arse...

McKay hasn't made his full debut and the fans already have Thomas Buffel syndrome.

Wouldn't cost that much to buy mate. The A League teams sell players for fuck all.

Woosh....

It would seem so, hence Ally is in the Rangers managers job whilst you post on a fans messageboard ya sack

It would seem so, hence Ally is in the Rangers managers job whilst you post on a fans messageboard ya sack

HahahahahahHahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes we did indeed from france, europe

What does that mean? We have signed plenty of duds from europe. especially France!

Not that Boca is a dud.

You also know that Broich is German! And was earmarked as one of their very best juniors in same class as Podolski? Played for some of the big German clubs.

We now need someone who can play in between the lines and I know this guy would do very well.

Mitch Nichols is the boy i would love to see at Rangers he is only 21 or 22 and has been outstanding with the Roar this season