An announcement will be made today, Duff and Phelps confirm.

Boab

Duff and Phelps, the administrators of Rangers Football Club, advise all media there will be no announcement today in relation to staffing levels in any department of the Club.

Discussions are on-going regarding potential cost saving measures and announcements will be made at the earliest opportunity, most likely tomorrow.

Duff and Phelps, the administrators of Rangers Football Club, advise all media there will be no announcement today in relation to staffing levels in any department of the Club.

So the Rhecord lied to us? How could they do such a thing. Bunch of criminals!

Keith Jackson saying negotiations are still ongoing with Ally trying to save players. This is on Talk Sport.003.gif

It was Keith Jackson :wanker: and Jim Traynor :wanker: who wrote the headline story as an exclusive today.

"An entire team of 11 Rangers players will be axed this morning."

I've been listening on and off to Talk Sport and now the axe won't fall today.

Don't know why I get that rhebel paper delivered every day,they are winding us up now.

The Daily Rhebel is a trash piece of toilet paper, as are all of the other red tops.

The broadsheets tend to be more detached from the sports section and more up on the business interests.

But I canna be bothered with any of them, I much prefer to get my "facts" from internet forums where I can be guaranteed a well balanced approach to journalism.

<cr>