Legends Game

JCDBigBear

I'm not a true Rangers fan. :disappointment:

Here we go!

That's not what I meant I know people work/cant afford etc etc but if this was an old firm game on a Friday night for £12 it would sell out twice over I just meant anyone who can, should be there as this is gonna be a great night and the club will benefit with the more tickets sold.

I'd be disappointed in gazza if that's the case

We as fans worshiped him

We gave him as he says " the best years "

We have all stuck by him through his ilness

Now, when we need his help....

Disapointed in him as well. Will always be a hero of mine as a player but this has left a bitter taste. Advertised for months as playing then a day before the game he has "prior arrangements" terrible :(

Told a workmate earlier that Gazza is no longer going to be playing. He says he is phoning the ticket office for a refund as in his words it's been "false advertising" didn't know whether to laugh at him or slap him :anguish::lol:

As an aside I hope Gazza enjoys meeting 150 punters tomorrow night in some no mark place, when he could have been walking out onto the Ibrox pitch to be greeted by a 30,000 + crowd that idolised him :rolleyes:

Told a workmate earlier that Gazza is no longer going to be playing. He says he is phoning the ticket office for a refund as in his words it's been "false advertising" didn't know whether to laugh at him or slap him :anguish::lol:

As an aside I hope Gazza enjoys meeting 150 punters tomorrow night in some no mark place, when he could have been walking out onto the Ibrox pitch to be greeted by a 30,000 + crowd that idolised him :rolleyes:

Only option (tu) Would have been great to see Gazza again but plenty other Legends on show (tu):21:

Only option (tu) Would have been great to see Gazza again but plenty other Legends on show (tu):21:

:lol: I should have

Just wish the club had announced weeks ago that Gazza was no longer playing, he was the one I was most looking forward to seeing :(

:lol: I should have

Just wish the club had announced weeks ago that Gazza was no longer playing, he was the one I was most looking forward to seeing :(

Yeah strange one don't know what has happened,would have been great to see Gazza again but it aint to be for whatever reason,but still alotta quality Legends on show and fair play to them all for agreeing to come and play :praise: :praise: :praise:

Yeah strange one don't know what has happened,would have been great to see Gazza again but it aint to be for whatever reason,but still alotta quality Legends on show and fair play to them all for agreeing to come and play :praise: :praise: :praise:

Very true bud (tu) hope there will be a few suprise players playing on the night!