Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

that's a fanciful notion disproven in court.

Mate, you can tout 10m interest free over nine years all you want, but that doesn't account for the cash flow required to keep the club running, nor the fact they're still relying on a fans' share issue.

that's a fanciful notion disproven in court.

My understanding was that the judge ruled that he was not in possession of sufficient knowledge to make a definitive judgement at the time, but ruled that if Ticketus was owed something, then it was an unsecured creditor.

Mate, you can tout 10m interest free over nine years all you want, but that doesn't account for the cash flow required to keep the club running, nor the fact they're still relying on a fans' share issue.

getting an overdraft in place is sensible and an underwritten share issue is not relying on fans cash. though it does oder a golden opportunity.

My understanding was that the judge ruled that he was not in possession of sufficient knowledge to make a definitive judgement at the time, but ruled that if Ticketus was owed something, then it was an unsecured creditor.

and they were indeed owed 27 million as proven by the published creditor pool.

the idea we owe them nothing has no basis in reality.

ffs the only 2 bidders that don't plan liquidation are doing a deal with them. no

one does a deal to pay money that's not owed.

As I've had occasion to say before, my own personal instinct is that both Whyte and Ticketus could be disposed of through the courts.

quite possibly bit they haven't been yet. that's a fact.

tbk and ng also seem to disagree with you. at very least in a timely fashion.

getting an overdraft in place is sensible and an underwritten share issue is not relying on fans cash. though it does oder a golden opportunity.

Overdraft interest free too?

I only ask because RST would rather reprimand me for taking the piss in a tweet that didn't mention them rather than answer a simple question about their stance.

I doubt its interest free but we don't know.

Well the fact TBK hasn't touted it as interest free would speak volumes...

See, the problem is people wanted to say, TBK has been open and told us everything and sent our all our mother's cards on their birthdays, but when push comes to shove there are just as many unanswered questions about their bid, and the answers we do have aren't pretty.

This was the problem with the Red card to liquidation bullshit: no, you can't flip our club into a newco tomorrow, but you can saddle it with debt and use an overdraft facility for operating expenses.

your openly hostile to the rst. I am not surprised they don't answer you.

They do answer me, just selectively. They deserve to be questioned if they fancy themselves to speak for all supporters, as they're happy to have reported in media outlets around the world. Trust me, I'm not the only one asking these questions.

At least they confirmed that Dingwall's statement is an RST position at large, as they've semi-distanced themselves previously depending on the circumstances.

Well the fact TBK hasn't touted it as interest free would speak volumes...

See, the problem is people wanted to say, TBK has been open and told us everything and sent our all our mother's cards on their birthdays, but when push comes to shove there are just as many unanswered questions about their bid, and the answers we do have aren't pretty.

This was the problem with the Red card to liquidation bullshit: no, you can't flip our club into a newco tomorrow, but you can saddle it with debt and use an overdraft facility for operating expenses.

and an underwritten share issue as well as the rest of the creditors paid of in the cva (tu)

They do answer me, just selectively. They deserve to be questioned if they fancy themselves to speak for all supporters, as they're happy to have reported in media outlets around the world. Trust me, I'm not the only one asking these questions.

At least they confirmed that Dingwall's statement is an RST position at large, as they've semi-distanced themselves previously depending on the circumstances.

that's good then.

and an underwritten share issue as well as the rest of the creditors paid of in the cva (tu)

Early indications from HMRC would say that they thought TBKs bid was insufficient, but let's gloss over that.

and they were indeed owed 27 million as proven by the published creditor pool.

the idea we owe them nothing has no basis in reality.

ffs the only 2 bidders that don't plan liquidation are doing a deal with them. no

one does a deal to pay money that's not owed.

They might if it was to avoid a long court battle.

I'm sure someone posted that theory.

Also, re the share issue. Who is providing the funding to underwrite that ?

If TBK can't fund the purchase, then how can they fund a share issue they already know is doomed to failure and is merely a sop to the unwary.

there is still a whiff of CW about TBK.

I'm done with this shit for a bit. Until RST wants to answer to their lack of impartiality despite claiming the moral high ground the past month it's fucking useless because lapdogs like gunner here are just going to keep toeing the line. Fuck on with your share scheme, mate. Long may GerSave live! Wherever the account's being held these days....

They might if it was to avoid a long court battle.

I'm sure someone posted that theory.

Also, re the share issue. Who is providing the funding to underwrite that ?

If TBK can't fund the purchase, then how can they fund a share issue they already know is doomed to failure and is merely a sop to the unwary.

there is still a whiff of CW about TBK.

tbk are funding the purchase and underwriting the share issue. unless your getting into the realms of saying they are lying and I have zero interest in that line of attack.

if we had time which we don't perhaps ticketus could indeed be removed for nada. but as things stand they are very clearly a creditor for 27 million ish. that's not up for debate.