RM's Pro Tipster.

caseyjones

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bet was to be shown a card.I typed it wrong in Twitter.

If you go to the English Sky games tomorrow(Newcastle vs someone) the betting is "to be shown a card" not to be booked.

So while you all mock me,it was a great bet.Especially when the homework is done and the ref has booked Medel in 2 recent Sevilla games.The main fact of the bet is....Medel is an animal !!

In all seriousness,why do you mock me ? I'm a true blue like we all are here,but you all want me to fail.

I gave out 6 bets today,4 won at odds of 4/1...5/4...4/5...and 11/10.

He's got 'staff'! :D

Not staff as such,but I worked abroad for bookmaker and something else.I know many odds compilers,people who do live data(if you wondered how bookies give inplay at low division games abroad its done by a spectator by mobile keypad!),and various others.

Our bets dont always come in,but we try and tell people value.

Not staff as such,but I worked abroad for bookmaker and something else.I know many odds compilers,people who do live data(if you wondered how bookies give inplay at low division games abroad its done by a spectator by mobile keypad!),and various others.

Our bets dont always come in,but we try and tell people value.

Is there more than just you? :ph34r:

The bet was to be shown a card.I typed it wrong in Twitter.

If you go to the English Sky games tomorrow(Newcastle vs someone) the betting is "to be shown a card" not to be booked.

So while you all mock me,it was a great bet.Especially when the homework is done and the ref has booked Medel in 2 recent Sevilla games.The main fact of the bet is....Medel is an animal !!

In all seriousness,why do you mock me ? I'm a true blue like we all are here,but you all want me to fail.

I gave out 6 bets today,4 won at odds of 4/1...5/4...4/5...and 11/10.

Your in-play bets are dodgy as fuck.