Season Ticket Wallets for sale @ Copland Streetwear

36 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m oot

But luckily, you've reminded me that I do actually have ONE official Rangers Former Players Benevolent Club Season ticket wallet left somewhere.  I'm not sure where I've put it though. 

If I can find it,  who would like me to reserve it for them?

I'd probably want a fiver for it. 

ALL Proceeds to Rangers Former Players Benevolent Club.

ST_Holder_zpsfp50evft.thumb.jpg.c3d307851fbbd6c76cf0f045f6594b0c.jpg

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

But luckily, you've reminded me that I do actually have ONE official Rangers Former Players Benevolent Club Season ticket wallet left somewhere.  I'm not sure where I've put it though. 

If I can find it,  who would like me to reserve it for them?

I'd probably want a fiver for it. 

ALL Proceeds to Rangers Former Players Benevolent Club.

ST_Holder_zpsfp50evft.thumb.jpg.c3d307851fbbd6c76cf0f045f6594b0c.jpg

I don’t use wallets but I’ve sent you a tenner regardless and hopefully someone else can take it from you 👏👏😊

Anyone know the current wait time for a season ticket? Put my details down a couple of months ago for a single seat but no luck. Know it’s in high demand but thought a single might be had.

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I don’t use wallets but I’ve sent you a tenner regardless and hopefully someone else can take it from you 👏👏😊

Brilliant mate!  :rangers:

Consider that your Season 19/20 Membership Donation - I'll be launching the new one in a couple of days, so I don't want to be asking you for another donation again so soon!

30 minutes ago, stu90 said:

Anyone know the current wait time for a season ticket? Put my details down a couple of months ago for a single seat but no luck. Know it’s in high demand but thought a single might be had.

I'm pretty sure there are single seats available right now.  The waiting list is not really any use at all.

Get yourself on the RangersMedia Erskine Fund Donors List, and I might be able to swing you a good seat.  :sherlock:

5 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Brilliant mate!  :rangers:

Consider that your Season 19/20 Membership Donation - I'll be launching the new one in a couple of days, so I don't want to be asking you for another donation again so soon!

Cheers GB 👏👏👏

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

I'm pretty sure there are single seats available right now.  The waiting list is not really any use at all.

Get yourself on the RangersMedia Erskine Fund Donors List, and I might be able to swing you a good seat.  :sherlock:

Aye I thought there might but phoning them up gives me a headache! Fair deal mate, Pm’d @ZetlandFor the PayPal details👍