Correct Score Lucky31

Arfuf Phuxache

Thought I'd post up a fun bet I do regularly.

I do a lucky 31 for correct scores most weeks, and if you put any correct scores on, you'll know that the odds for these are great. You'll also know that the odds for getting a few multiples right on a L31 are good too.

My best so far is 4/5 for 15p bets.

£4.65 bet returned just shy of £1700.

5/5 would've paid £13k, plus I always put a £1 accumulator on too, which would have returned over £50k

It's a fun bet, and if you're used to losing a fiver on a coupon, this is a decent way of getting a return.

Granted its harder than it sounds, but, if you look through the results on a Saturday, you'll tend to find that 2-1 is the most common winning score.These odds are shorter than say a 3-1, but, basing it on 5 x 2-1 correct scores at 8/1........

Lucky 31 would return £17, 999.82.

£1 accum returns £59,049

£78k for guessing which 5 games could finish 2-1.........

Doing a 3-1 one will make you a millionaire..........

Best of luck lads.

Another wee correct score bet.. lower your predictions to 3 and choose 3 different results for each prediction

Example: Rangers to win 1-0,2-0,2-1

Chelsea 1-0,2-0,2-1

Spurs 1-0,2-0,2-1

27 trebles @20p = £5.40

Depending on the prices of your selections you can make £100+ for your £5.40

Can do 27 doubles in with that aswell.

Mate I do the same thing, well lucky 15's @ 25p a bet plus the £1 acca total outlay 4.75. It does sound a lot easier than it is but eh! Best place to do it is bet365, cause if you have a 0-0 draw they void it as opposed to settling it as a loser. Ive came close to some decent cash a few times, Last season I was 3 goals away from 56k, once I got 3/4 and won about 500, and was so close to getting the 4 which woulda paid 8grand odd (took the away team to win 1-0, they were all over the home team till they got a man sent off in the 70th min then lost 1-0...I was fucking spewing! On sat I was a bawhair away from £600 odd- (I took Lazio to beat udinese 2-0 instead of 2-1! what a dick!)

Last week I picked 4 random south American games that were on about 1am, 2 of them finished 0-0 and I got the other 2 right so the £1 acca turned into a double, ended up with £170. Its def became my fav way to bet

Another wee correct score bet.. lower your predictions to 3 and choose 3 different results for each prediction

Example: Rangers to win 1-0,2-0,2-1

Chelsea 1-0,2-0,2-1

Spurs 1-0,2-0,2-1

27 trebles @20p = £5.40

Depending on the prices of your selections you can make £100+ for your £5.40

Can do 27 doubles in with that aswell.

Me and my uncle used to do that.

Btw you've got pm

Might give this a try. Do you stick to specific leagues?

Not really.

Lower leagues, and those involving the 'big' teams, tend to produce more goals, so if a team has odds of circa 8/15 for a home win, they'd most likely win 3-1 or 3-0.

The same goes where odds are relatively similar, with 10/11 and 5/4 odds more likely to produce a 2-1 score, with the teams being more evenly matched.

There's no science to it, which makes it difficult to land, but even getting 3/5 will give you a decent return.

As a few other posters have said, there are different , but similar types of bets, the L15 or the doubles one mentioned, all produce decent returns for minimal outlays.