☸ The 2014 Brazil World Cup Thread ☸

Can't believe Italy are playing someone already registered for another squad. They'll surely get disqualified.

That guy in your sig is playing left back for Ghana.

So, we can safely say you are a racist then... Cool. How is that for you?

Is that all you need to do to get banged up in Gunatanamo these days, aye?

Not really surprising. Paul Weller wants to kick you in the balls.

It's a fucking football thread not a political debate. I ain't sure what it would take tbh. Just asking yourself to watch what you post fs. It's not rocket science. I was considering your own safety but you go post what you want.

I have met Weller and he did not want to kick me in the balls btw

It's a fucking football thread not a political debate. I ain't sure what it would take tbh. Just asking yourself to watch what you post fs. It's not rocket science.

I have met Weller and he did not want to kick me in the balls btw.

That's because you were a fawning fanboy and you didn't get a chance to show your prejudiced side in the 20 seconds he afforded you.

Nevertheless, you have brought shame on yourself as a Jam fan with your drone comment. And further shame with your Guantanamo comment.

If you had been paying attention, Barack Obama was mentioned in the English commentary. So my comment was relevant.

That's because you were a fawning fanboy and you didn't get a chance to show your prejudiced side in the 20 seconds he afforded you.

Nevertheless, you have brought shame on yourself as a Jam fan with your drone comment. And further shame with your Guantanamo comment.

If you had been paying attention, Barack Obama was mentioned in the English commentary. So my comment was relevant.

I give up. take care of yourself.