govanblue

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Many thanks to @gmcf who has just bought another two tickets. :tu:

Luckily I've got a few blanks left. :tu:

You want me to put a post on Twitter and see if I can punt any?

Don't actually know if iv sold many for you on it but there has always been plenty retweets

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol: :lol:

Just like Viking "Smucks"  Bud ..... well so says our Zetland  .... and she said you are just the "Ragnar" to know this ...... :cheers:

:UK::UK:

:lol:

Yes 'smucks' is one of the many dialect words that my Govan born wife now uses all the time. :happy:

37 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes 'smucks' is one of the many dialect words that my Govan born wife now uses all the time. :happy:

A Viking wife ... no matter where she is born .... knows how to keep her husband happy .... there again that shouldn't be too difficult ... as far as I was aware, Sunnygovaan was founded by Vikings anyway  ......  Peter Lovenkrands told me  ..... :cheers:

:UK:

23 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

A Viking wife ... no matter where she is born .... knows how to keep her husband happy .... there again that shouldn't be too difficult ... as far as I was aware, Sunnygovaan was founded by Vikings anyway  ......  Peter Lovenkrands told me  ..... :cheers:

:mutley:

:cheers: :thumbup:

34 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Natural talent and ability BH :thumbup:

P.S

Lovenkrands now your bestest bud ?

Along with 99% of all Rangers players I ever seen or read about or was told about by others who saw the ones I never saw, Z .... :cheers: 

.... Plus I quote "Pete" as my source of Viking knowledge ..... mainly because I can now actually spell his name correctly ...... without my other good buddy Google having to be woken up every time I need to check if I got it right ..... also to quote Odin ... Thor ... or even mad Loki would just be so wrong and make me out to be .... a proper Schmuck .... not a bad thing in itself mind you, but a lonely one ..... unlike the wonderful union of the "Smucks" in your pleasant shores ...... :lol:

I did trouble Big Google ... did a search and found I was very impressed with the variety and quality of the "Smucks" on show ... clever people you Islanders are .... no mistake ... :tu: