Pena

cushynumber

7 hours ago, RangersScotty9 said:

Look at what we brought in for such little money, but I know where you're coming from. I like Tav and think he's done well and improved, be nice though to see a bit more depth. Folk are saying we're linked with Portuguese Silvio, again I know nothing about him.

Silvio got injured playing for Wolves and was out with a broken foot, played one or two games after getting fit but then Wolves never renewed his contract.  Been capped for Portugal and can play both full back roles.

Hope we don't sign him though, fuk getting Azevedo Ferreira Sá Pereira on the back of your shirt 

Could be why PC is back in Portugal?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Silvio got injured playing for Wolves and was out with a broken foot, played one or two games after getting fit but then Wolves never renewed his contract.  Been capped for Portugal and can play both full back roles.

Hope we don't sign him though, fuk getting Azevedo Ferreira Sá Pereira on the back of your shirt 

Could be why PC is back in Portugal?

See that's what I don't like, someone injury prone and that's a bit suspect if Wolves let him go. Wasn't that the guy they rated but his history of injuries has been woeful?

1 hour ago, RangersScotty9 said:

See that's what I don't like, someone injury prone and that's a bit suspect if Wolves let him go. Wasn't that the guy they rated but his history of injuries has been woeful?

yeah fibia, tibia and a broken foot --- still perhaps he's gotten them all out of the way now  :duh:

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

yeah fibia, tibia and a broken foot --- still perhaps he's gotten them all out of the way now  :duh:

Yeah, I wouldn't trust it, not in the Scottish league knowing how physical it is, would prefer to see a right or left back brought in who is at least reliable, sack paying for a player who risks injury.

In Cancun just now & the wee barman in the sports bar shouted Rangers at me so a goes over n hes talkin away, says Penas good but 2 year ago he played every game for his team & he mentioned 'the selection' which I assumed was his national team but I didn't think he'd played in a while for Mexico, but he got burnt out but after a few games he'll come good for us, said Herrera's decent but his knees been injured a lot and also said Pedros loved here and well thought of.

Interested me anyway.

1 hour ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

In Cancun just now & the wee barman in the sports bar shouted Rangers at me so a goes over n hes talkin away, says Penas good but 2 year ago he played every game for his team & he mentioned 'the selection' which I assumed was his national team but I didn't think he'd played in a while for Mexico, but he got burnt out but after a few games he'll come good for us, said Herrera's decent but his knees been injured a lot and also said Pedros loved here and well thought of.

Interested me anyway.

Yes we call the national team "la selección"= the selection or "el tri", i think Peña will become good for Rangers once he is up to speed, the quality is there; and yes Pedro is rated here because he is different as a manager to what we were used to, he is direct, he does not go around the bushes and his work ethic its pretty good, so he connected with the fans right away also he got results a championship, that helps too.

14 minutes ago, AndoBien said:

Yes we call the national team "la selección"= the selection or "el tri", i think Peña will become good for Rangers once he is up to speed, the quality is there; and yes Pedro is rated here because he is different as a manager to what we were used to, he is direct, he does not go around the bushes and his work ethic its pretty good, so he connected with the fans right away also he got results a championship, that helps too.

So what he said was right? And what about Eduardo's knee?

8 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

So what he said was right? And what about Eduardo's knee?

Yes about Peña, about Lalo not so much he has a record of minor injuries like every footballer, but it is not like he has a chronic problem or anything, is not injury prone to my knowledge.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

:lol: 

For fuck sake man. 

Our player is liking pics of patsy fiends. Just put that into perspective for a minute.

Didn't know what that meant so I googled it, still not a clue.

Archived