Hearts away

Copland bear

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to go to this game. But my boy's now wanting to go, as he's now got the time off work. I've given him his ticket back, since it's a televised game anyway. Don't want to steal a ticket from a regular supporter who goes most weeks, work permitting, just wouldn't feel right.

On the price front £28 is alright for this game. I've been to a few EPL games, and you won't get into many grounds for under £40. I paid £49 at Fulham! I paid £75 at the Etihad but I got a meal and a few drinks included in that price. I was on holiday in the Costa Do Rada one year 2009, I think, and got a ticket, plus bus ride to and from stadium, for 45 Euros. Barca v Celta Vigo. I can't remember the name of the town we stayed in, but it has a big theme park called Ponta something or other, and took about 90 minutes to get to Barcelona. They parked miles away from stadium, we jumped in a taxi to get there, can't remember how we got back. Just woke up in my hotel room next morning. ???

22 hours ago, Copland bear said:

I see the emails went out and Hearts are wanting £28 per ticket for a midday kickoff live on the tv, Is it just me or are they taking piss?  I would have thought that taking 14,000 tickets we would have been charged £20 or maybe £25 tops ,  Where were they in 2012 when we needed them ?   Yep we will pay for the hire of Murrayfeild with that one  match while we get nothing.  Once again Rangers fans getting ripped off and the club remain silent while Hearts who have cut our tickets at tunecastle over the years get a huge payday at our expense.

simple answer dont go  i would not give any of these cunts my money