The AGM in the next week or so

Junior Soprano

You can just tell that the wee idiot with the microphone will be directed to Houstie and the boys with pre-loaded questions about pies and the size of the pitch no doubt. 

Why is Robertson still in a job after his calamitous attempt at running Rangers Football Club for 2 years?

Mr King why have you invested the grand total of £3.7 million into the club in 2 years when you told all and sundry that £30 million over 3 years was the benchmark?

Why has there clearly been no contingency plan for the sacking of Mr Caixinha? And why are we, Rangers Football Club, inviting applicants from managers instead of going out and finding the best manager available not one that knows how to work a powerpoint? 

Paul Murray what do you actually do? 

Where is the stock exchange we were promised 2.5 years ago? 

Why has our debt quadrupled in 2.5 years when the whole point of the “Rangers men” you claim to be was to take us to the next level. 

I genuinely hope the fans vote at least one of them out but am really hoping their percentages drop like a stone to wake these fucking clowns up. 

3 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Here we go.

I would imagine we'll have a new manager by then. We've also had a bit of luck with both Aberdeen and Hibs losing at home also. We may well be ahead of Aberdeen with said new manager on board. In that case, what kind of reception/atmosphere there'll be is any one's guess. Of course, if it goes pear-shaped, it's also any one's guess.

This is the issue. Fans get blind to the problems when we have a good few weeks&results. The issues are still there and will keep coming back! Just look at the feel good factor going around right up until 3pm yesterday. 

The board has a lot of answers to give us! Regardless if a manager is in place and we find ourselves in a slightly better position. We need to prevent this happening time and time again

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

No idea why you keep asking this and are told the same answer! 

All securities are registered on Companies House. Go look on there ?

Read a rumour about a litigation and seeking clarity as to the truth of the matter.

Have the securities been recently updated?

11 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Read a rumour about a litigation and seeking clarity as to the truth of the matter.

Have the securities been recently updated?

There are big  feckers  now on duty at the front door so security has been beefed up.

Glad to put your mind at ease, it’s a Sunday shouldn’t you be doing the ironing for the weeks working attire?:dance:

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

There are big  feckers  now on duty at the front door so security has been beefed up.

Glad to put your mind at ease, it’s a Sunday shouldn’t you be doing the ironing for the weeks working attire?:dance:

LoL Pete, that's not the security I'm concerned about. Btw my Ironing was done hours ago, have you done yours yet? :happy:

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

LoL Pete, that's not the security I'm concerned about. Btw my Ironing was done hours ago, have you done yours yet? :happy:

I have staff that do that for me. Why did you ask about it being updated if you didn’t want an answer ? There was also an extra yellow coat standing at pie kiosk in the Govan rear , they’ve updated it well so you can sleep tonight .

12 hours ago, Grin'nBEARit said:

What are the plans for the £20m that we owe in loans.

What happens when the debts become more than what the club can service?

Rangers INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB PLC
IBROX STADIUM, 150 EDMISTON DRIVE, GLASGOW, G51 2XD
ACTIVE SC437060
Cash: £3.0M Net Worth: £24.6M Assets: £17.2M Liabilities: £24.6M
https://companycheck.co.uk/company/SC437060/Rangers-INTERNATIONAL-FOOTBALL-CLUB-PLC/financials#key-financials