Vision

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I know it wouldn’t have been popular but we should have signed him in the Summer rather than Herrera. 

I'm gonna go a stage further...

And say that if we'd signed naismith he'd have better than pena or Herrera.

Tin hats on 

7 minutes ago, gruggs said:

I'm gonna go a stage further...

And say that if we'd signed naismith he'd have better than pena or Herrera.

Tin hats on 

Yep Naismith and Lafferty before they 2 diddies all day long,I know some will say they walked away etc and at one point that was my thinking aswell but it's got past that stage now I'm fed up watching absolute shite so if we can get any sort of quality in at all then I'll take it.

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Yep Naismith and Lafferty before they 2 diddies all day long,I know some will say they walked away etc and at one point that was my thinking aswell but it's got past that stage now I'm fed up watching absolute shite so if we can get any sort of quality in at all then I'll take it.

To divisional and past it, look at the grief Alves is getting just now and he's a Euro's winner.

15 minutes ago, sonofbear said:

£2 mil for Fod :mutley:. What mugs are gonna pay anything like that. He is guff.

Was he not released free from Charlton or some such like when we got him ?? 

Swindon - there might have been a swap involved? :unsure:

He's out of contract next year, we'll be lucky to get 500k for him.

4 minutes ago, Vision said:

To divisional and past it, look at the grief Alves is getting just now and he's a Euro's winner.

Alves doesn't look interested that's the problem there,don't think he is past was playing serie A only few months ago just can't be arsed by the looks of it.

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

You are correct, he extended it back in the summer.

By then we'll be lucky to find someone to take him on a free.

Think he has age on his side being a GK, so has the potential to become better. At Rangers he has to do it in the here and now.

9 hours ago, pcbear said:

Woods Butcher and Hateley  was Souness's idea of a spine and it was solid.

Agreed, though the  sad reality nowadays is it would probably cost the best part of 100m in transfer fees and another 30 m in wages per season for the best English players out there.

10 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

IMHO- Wilson,  Tav, Jack, Morelos, McCrorie, Dorrans can be part of a title winning team. 

John, Windass, Holt, Fod, Pena, Cardoso can be part of the squad. 

Herrera, Candeias, Alves, Hodson, Kranjcar, MOH, Forrester, Miller  can all be sold and I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. 

Jamie Murphy would be a good start to the window. 

We need to be within touching distance of them come January though and we need one of, Hughes, Redknapp, Pulis, Warnock to come in and do the job. 

The reality is well probably still have Murty in February which will nearly have been 50% of the season and will be a straight race between McLaren and Tommy Wright for the job

Think you have nailed the 'stay or go' players perfectly. The managers mentioned dont half look bad either (if that's Mark Hughes then fuck off but)

I think the managerial appointment is more important than the players we sign at this stage. A half decent manager could get that sqaud beating at least the league teams like Dundee, Hamilton etc where we have dropped points.

For me, we need a manager who sets up to play on the front foot. Murty's diamond midfield is perfect for teams like Hivs and the sheep who come at us but the rest of the teams sit back and counter so that formation goes out the window. Cant play an offensive set up whilst focusing on defending and being rigid and countering.

The "lets blame the goalie now" bandwagon is just funny.

All the people saying no to Lafferty as well baffles me. The boy bleeds blue and has more ability than half the players there. He is the first forward in this league in 2 years to actually bully the tarriers yesterday.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The "lets blame the goalie now" bandwagon is just funny.

All the people saying no to Lafferty as well baffles me. The boy bleeds blue and has more ability than half the players there. He is the first forward in this league in 2 years to actually bully the tarriers yesterday.

Bleeds blue :lol: 

Naw

11 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

IMHO- Wilson,  Tav, Jack, Morelos, McCrorie, Dorrans can be part of a title winning team. 

John, Windass, Holt, Fod, Pena, Cardoso can be part of the squad. 

Herrera, Candeias, Alves, Hodson, Kranjcar, MOH, Forrester, Miller  can all be sold and I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. 

Jamie Murphy would be a good start to the window. 

We need to be within touching distance of them come January though and we need one of, Hughes, Redknapp, Pulis, Warnock to come in and do the job. 

The reality is well probably still have Murty in February which will nearly have been 50% of the season and will be a straight race between McLaren and Tommy Wright for the job

I'd personally keep Candeias also, i do believe there is a player in there, he certainly puts the graft in.