Auction item - Anyone have a Blue Room?!

Zetland

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zetland have already paid into the bank account, I would like to donate the item back to the originally intended

person who was Samuel no 1 son, a big thank you to Zetland and govanblue for organising this auction and lastly, Happy New Year to all you bears on RM or where I am at present “Felix ano novo” sitting in front of the laptop with tea and digestives watching The Big  Lebowski before hitting The town. :cheers:

7 minutes ago, WILLIAM BEAR said:

Zetland have already paid into the bank account, I would like to donate the item back to the originally intended

person who was Samuel no 1 son, a big thank you to Zetland and govanblue for organising this auction and lastly, Happy New Year to all you bears on RM or where I am at present “Felix ano novo” sitting in front of the laptop with tea and digestives watching The Big  Lebowski before hitting The town. :cheers:

Wonderfully kind and generous thing to do! Hope you have a very happy and healthy New Year. :thumbsup:

46 minutes ago, WILLIAM BEAR said:

Well what can I say.........you Bears on RM have to be the most generous I have ever come across.

Thanks again for your bid. :cup: Will send a PM to Samuel no 1 shortly.

Happy New Year when it comes around. :champagne:

1 hour ago, WILLIAM BEAR said:

That’s amazing! 

I didn’t realise you hated Waggy so much! :lol:

2 hours ago, WILLIAM BEAR said:

What a lovely gesture . ?

2 hours ago, WILLIAM BEAR said:

:cheers:

Good on you mate ..... there's no hiding class and you are at the top of it.

Happy New Year to all on RM.

:UK: