Kyle Lafferty leaves my mutual consent

Bad Robot

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Gareth McAuley predicting that his move there will be a “car crash”and basically calling him out for being a lazy bastard.

Just read that.

Genuinely makes you wonder what type of scouting teams do for players. Every point McCauley makes is valid. 

No doubt offered about Clubs in England and they've just went for him.

Will never forget his contribution in the game we won the league at Killie but was a shame he blew it on his return., and I wasn't upset when he went. Such an opportunity to redeem himself with the support. 

He'll probably look back on the opportunity he had with Gerrard and wonder why he did not put in the effort, unless he really is just stupid and arrogant.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Will never forget his contribution in the game we won the league at Killie but was a shame he blew it on his return., and I wasn't upset when he went. Such an opportunity to redeem himself with the support. 

He'll probably look back on the opportunity he had with Gerrard and wonder why he did not put in the effort, unless he really is just stupid and arrogant.

Hes a fucking moron. Chances are his only thoughts in the future will be if he should send another nude pic to try and get his hole. Brainless. 

How this fucking waster still manages to make money out of the game is unreal, if he worked his fucking arse off then fair enough, a lot of players have covered their lack of ability with workrate, but he couldnt even bring himself to do that 

A useless workshy lazy arrogant bastard, i fucking hated him here the first time, and hated him here the 2nd time even more for stealing another wage off us

15 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

How this fucking waster still manages to make money out of the game is unreal, if he worked his fucking arse off then fair enough, a lot of players have covered their lack of ability with workrate, but he couldnt even bring himself to do that 

A useless workshy lazy arrogant bastard, i fucking hated him here the first time, and hated him here the 2nd time even more for stealing another wage off us

Fucking imposter he is. 

Archived