Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
blueballss

Ibrox Tour

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

Just wondering what the tours are like nowadays? My young lad wants to take me for my birthday, he is 7, gers mad and never done it before while I have a good few years ago. Also is there any difference in experience what time you go? Hoping to go in 2 weeks as next week my birthday but booked out and we got some riddy team at ours day before my big day😁.

Cheers for any info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, blueballss said:

Hi everyone,

Just wondering what the tours are like nowadays? My young lad wants to take me for my birthday, he is 7, gers mad and never done it before while I have a good few years ago. Also is there any difference in experience what time you go? Hoping to go in 2 weeks as next week my birthday but booked out and we got some riddy team at ours day before my big day😁.

Cheers for any info

https://www.thefounderstrail.co.uk/tour-info

brilliant. But might be booked up well in advance 

blueballss likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We turned up to the ground midweek a couple of years ago, and one of the security fellas/reception staff took us around the whole stadium, was brilliant and the kids loved it. They wouldn't even take any cash. The bloke said that the management wouldn't be happy if they knew we had come all this way (live near London) and had not been allowed in!!

That's why we're the greatest club in the world!!!! 

blueballss likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, berkshirebear said:

We turned up to the ground midweek a couple of years ago, and one of the security fellas/reception staff took us around the whole stadium, was brilliant and the kids loved it. They wouldn't even take any cash. The bloke said that the management wouldn't be happy if they knew we had come all this way (live near London) and had not been allowed in!!

That's why we're the greatest club in the world!!!! 

Probably better they didn't take your money mate, you've had awful issues with being able to give them money recently

blueballss likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Probably better they didn't take your money mate, you've had awful issues with being able to give them money recently

Ha. So true.. 

I couldn't pay for the game last night and was looking to buy 5 shirts last week whilst in Glasgow, that's a fair amount of cash the club have missed out on and I'm sure I'm not the only person like this.  Just want the club to get every penny possible so they use it to improve the team!! 

blueballss likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

We turned up to the ground midweek a couple of years ago, and one of the security fellas/reception staff took us around the whole stadium, was brilliant and the kids loved it. They wouldn't even take any cash. The bloke said that the management wouldn't be happy if they knew we had come all this way (live near London) and had not been allowed in!!

That's why we're the greatest club in the world!!!! 

Result..👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, blueballss said:

Hi everyone,

Just wondering what the tours are like nowadays? My young lad wants to take me for my birthday, he is 7, gers mad and never done it before while I have a good few years ago. Also is there any difference in experience what time you go? Hoping to go in 2 weeks as next week my birthday but booked out and we got some riddy team at ours day before my big day😁.

Cheers for any info

Take him my son loved it

blueballss likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...