Ibrox Tour

blueballss

Hi everyone,

Just wondering what the tours are like nowadays? My young lad wants to take me for my birthday, he is 7, gersĀ mad and never done it before while I have a good few years ago. Also is there any difference in experience what time you go? Hoping to go in 2 weeks as next week my birthday but booked out and we got some riddy team at ours day before my big dayšŸ˜.

Cheers for any info

21 minutes ago, blueballss said:

Hi everyone,

Just wondering what the tours are like nowadays? My young lad wants to take me for my birthday, he is 7, gersĀ mad and never done it before while I have a good few years ago. Also is there any difference in experience what time you go? Hoping to go in 2 weeks as next week my birthday but booked out and we got some riddy team at ours day before my big dayšŸ˜.

Cheers for any info

https://www.thefounderstrail.co.uk/tour-info

brilliant. But might be booked up well in advanceĀ 

We turned up to the ground midweek a couple of years ago, and one of the security fellas/reception staff took us around the whole stadium, was brilliant and the kids loved it. They wouldn't even take any cash. The bloke said that the management wouldn't be happy if they knew we had come all this way (live near London) and had not been allowed in!!

That's why we're the greatest club in the world!!!!Ā 

1 minute ago, berkshirebear said:

We turned up to the ground midweek a couple of years ago, and one of the security fellas/reception staff took us around the whole stadium, was brilliant and the kids loved it. They wouldn't even take any cash. The bloke said that the management wouldn't be happy if they knew we had come all this way (live near London) and had not been allowed in!!

Probably better they didn't take your money mate, you've had awful issues with being able to give them money recently

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Probably better they didn't take your money mate, you've had awful issues with being able to give them money recently

Ha. So true..Ā 

I couldn't pay for the game last night and was looking to buy 5 shirts last week whilst in Glasgow, that's a fair amount of cash the club have missed out on and I'm sure I'm not the only person like this.Ā  Just want the club to get every penny possible so they use it to improve the team!!Ā 

28 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Result..šŸ‘

3 hours ago, blueballss said:

Hi everyone,

Cheers for any info

Take him my son loved it