Can only be described as blatant cheating

the cry was no

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So it does happen, bias against us?

Roughly how many times in the last 3 years have you thought we'd benefitted from incompetent refereeing? 10? 20? 30? Come on, if its incompetence then surely that goes in our favour for as often as against?

I dont think the ref today went out to cheat us. I'd love to know though why, after the huge focus he got on his previous penalty decisions, he chose not to award a penalty or even a foul. From 5 yards he chose not to sed what blatantly happened, strange that.

Again based on today's game (the reason I first posted on this thread) was because it wasn't blatant cheating. 

Do I think bias happens against us, yes I've thought that a good few times, but I'd argue that nearly every other fan from every other club would say the same. 

When I go to a game I don't and count the amount of times things go for or against us I count how many goals we scored or conceded. If there are dodgy decisions I rant/chat away with my mates over a few beers about it. It's the human factor of football that is making us have these debates and imo it's not a conspiracy. 

If you think there is then that's fair do's. 

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

That's not really how it works.

If someones incompetent then surely it's a 2 way street.  In 3 years, how often have you left a game thinking that ref was shite and we benefitted from it today?

Not sure why folk wont place a number on it out of approx 150 domestic games....

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So proff they're not biased against us is them not getting goals that weren't goals? 😂

You're playing dumb here you know exactly what he means. If the refs were out to get us they could easily allow that goal, it's not as if it was blatantly not over the line. It took several angles for everyone in the match thread to agree it wasn't a goal.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Other than this one? No.

Why is that relevant?

Just interesting to me you jump in against the possibility of refs being against us rather than being vocal about the decision against us. Not surprised though tbh.

If someones incompetent then surely it's a 2 way street.  In 3 years, how often have you left a game thinking that ref was shite and we benefitted from it today?

Not sure why folk wont place a number on it out of approx 150 domestic games....

I'd guess that most folk don't give the ref a 2nd thought if we've won.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Just interesting to me you jump in against the possibility of refs being against us rather than being vocal about the decision against us. Not surprised though tbh.

Why would I moan about a penalty we didn't get in a game we won 4-0? :lol:

10 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Again based on today's game (the reason I first posted on this thread) was because it wasn't blatant cheating. 

Do I think bias happens against us, yes I've thought that a good few times, but I'd argue that nearly every other fan from every other club would say the same. 

When I go to a game I don't and count the amount of times things go for or against us I count how many goals we scored or conceded. If there are dodgy decisions I rant/chat away with my mates over a few beers about it. It's the human factor of football that is making us have these debates and imo it's not a conspiracy. 

If you think there is then that's fair do's. 

Why balance off us being wronged by saying others probably feel the same. If we are wronged then fuck other teams and their fans, fight our corner.

Why not answer a simple question. If refs are incompetent, how often would you say its been in our favour over 90 mins over 3 seasons. Ballpark gut feeling is fine. If you cant/won't answer that, does itsuggest this incompetence tends not to favour us?

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Why balance off us being wronged by saying others probably feel the same. If we are wronged then fuck other teams and their fans, fight our corner.

Why not answer a simple question. If tega are incompetent, how often would you say its been in our favour over 90 mins over 3 seasons. Ballpark gut feeling is fine. If you cant/wony answer that,does itsuggest this incompetence tends not to favour us?

Because it's a common theme.

I've already told you, I don't know. That's the simple answer to your simple question.

im a guy who likes to enjoy winning and have a wee moan when it doesn't go our way, I don't tally anything up. 

My opinion is there is a whole country that hates us for what we all generally believe in and they want to wear us down but I personally don't think there is an agenda at play with the refs  maybe what you say is right and they do find it easier to give things against us but if that was the case why didn't they allow their goal that wasn't a goal? 

What is your solution and also reasoning for debating with other bears on here for not sharing your opinion?

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

With a clear offside, and if they were so blatant about cheating then they would have got that goal.

It wasn't a clear offside though it, not one St Johnstone player claimed it and the commentators only picked it up in replays

The Sportscene freeze frame showed it about a foot or so off and the key reason wy it wasn't given IMO was that by the time he took a touch and turned he was a yard onside.

It was a wrong decision but not crystal clear

I'm not claiming they were cheating throughout, I'm saying that for the penalty incident Dallas cheated as he clearly sees it and decides not to do his job in an honest way 

16 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'd guess that most folk don't give the ref a 2nd thought if we've won.

Fair enough, but I'm asking now to reflect. How many times over 3 seasons? Starting to get the impression the question is being avoided as refs being simply incompetent should go for us as much as against us. Yet no one seems to want to answer how often roughly this is the case..

20 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You're playing dumb here you know exactly what he means. If the refs were out to get us they could easily allow that goal, it's not as if it was blatantly not over the line. It took several angles for everyone in the match thread to agree it wasn't a goal.

I've never said every decision goes against us. I'm suggesting overall it's easier to give decisions against us rather than say the scum, and last season big decisions certainly went that way.

Are we refereed to the same standards as the scum?

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fair enough, but I'm asking now to reflect. How many times over 3 seasons? Starting to get the impression the question is being avoided as refs being simply incompetent should go for us as much as against us. Yet no one seems to want to answer how often roughly this is the case..

C'mon to fuck :lol:

Nobody is answering because most people would leave a game that we've won content with the victory and not caring about the referee or his performance. When we lose and there's been decisions from the ref that have had an impact on the result then naturally it becomes a talking point but for 99% of people that's not the case when we win.

You're utterly consumed with this refereeing conspiracy at this point mate it isn't healthy.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've never said every decision goes against us. I'm suggesting overall it's easier to give decisions against us rather than say the scum, and last season big decisions certainly went that way.

Are we refereed to the same standards as the scum?

Nobody said you said every decision goes against us but if the refs were against us then they won't have many easier opportunities than that incident today to give a goal against us and it wasn't given. Why is that?

8 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Because it's a common theme.

I've already told you, I don't know. That's the simple answer to your simple question.

im a guy who likes to enjoy winning and have a wee moan when it doesn't go our way, I don't tally anything up. 

My opinion is there is a whole country that hates us for what we all generally believe in and they want to wear us down but I personally don't think there is an agenda at play with the refs  maybe what you say is right and they do find it easier to give things against us but if that was the case why didn't they allow their goal that wasn't a goal? 

What is your solution and also reasoning for debating with other bears on here for not sharing your opinion?

Have you once in 3 seasons left a game thinking by fuck that ref was shite but we got the benefit of it? Once?

Do you look at Compliance officer issues and think that's handled with impartiality? What are the stats there with us compared to the scum, what is the impartial process for CO involvement? Neutral?

I personally wish every bear would fight our corner when we are wronged. Not denying everything, just stand up for ourselves, and demonstrate that as you say, its easier to penalise us than others. I'd love to see the club fight that. Because know what, see when we really challenge them at the end of the season, we'll need our best players available not suspended, and we'll need decisions to be true and fair. When needed recently Jack has been targeted then Morelos. If we get close to stopping the scum and only then start to complain about injustices itll be too fucking late and we'll only have ourselves to blame.

9 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

C'mon to fuck :lol:

Nobody is answering because most people would leave a game that we've won content with the victory and not caring about the referee or his performance. When we lose and there's been decisions from the ref that have had an impact on the result then naturally it becomes a talking point but for 99% of people that's not the case when we win.

You're utterly consumed with this refereeing conspiracy at this point mate it isn't healthy.

I'll answer then. 

Scum game Morelos could gave picked up yellows off Beaton. Thats about it, and I'm not even saying Beaton WAS wrong in his decision making, more about the feeling.

I'll ask a simpler question. Can you think of more games you've left raging about a ref than been of the ge opinion we've benefitted from refs decisions? Hard done to rather than benefitting? Shouldn't be too difficult to answer.

I've got my opinion,  but I reckon I answer questions and justify my beliefs rather than deflecting questions that other like yourself do.

Have you once in 3 seasons left a game thinking by fuck that ref was shite but we got the benefit of it? Once?

Do you look at Compliance officer issues and think that's handled with impartiality? What are the stats there with us compared to the scum, what is the impartial process for CO involvement? Neutral?

I personally wish every bear would fight our corner when we are wronged. Not denying everything, just stand up for ourselves, and demonstrate that as you say, its easier to penalise us than others. I'd love to see the club fight that. Because know what, see when we really challenge them at the end of the season, we'll need our best players available not suspended, and we'll need decisions to be true and fair. When needed recently Jack has been targeted then Morelos. If we get close to stopping the scum and only then start to complain about injustices itll be too fucking late and we'll only have ourselves to blame.

Aye loads mate euro games aswell. 

You're shifting the debate to the CO now which is a totally different topic. 

I admire and respect what you say but I've got work in the morning

hope you enjoyed our win today obviously apart from this referee stuff 🇬🇧

14 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Nobody said you said every decision goes against us but if the refs were against us then they won't have many easier opportunities than that incident today to give a goal against us and it wasn't given. Why is that?

No, the argument presented seems to be why would refs give decisions in our favour if they are against us. Now it's a case of them not giving a goal that wasnt a goal shows they're not against us 😂.

The most blatant decision wrongly judged today was the penalty ignored.  No foul awarded, seen unrestricted from about 5 yards. Why was that?

3 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Aye loads mate euro games aswell. 

You're shifting the debate to the CO now which is a totally different topic. 

I admire and respect what you say but I've got work in the morning

hope you enjoyed our win today obviously apart from this referee stuff 🇬🇧

Still not answering roughly how many games in 3 years you have seen incompetence go for rather than against us 😂.

Loved the win, but wont allow that to mask wrongs.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No, the argument presented seems to be why would refs give decisions in our favour if they are against us. Now it's a case of them not giving a goal that wasnt a goal shows they're not against us 😂.

The most blatant decision wrongly judged today was the penalty ignored.  No foul awarded, seen unrestricted from about 5 yards. Why was that?

Incompetence.

Archived